Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Yawn!

Yawn!

You could have used that title on all your other 6,108 threads Bly and it would have been appropriate! [;)]

Thought you were talking about this forum! Where is everyone?Pre-season break from the nuthouse?On holiday?

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Don''t read them if you don''t find them interesting![/quote]

I don''t, but they take up useful space.

Now if they were at all analytical like the heavies or tasty and titivating like the redtops then..........perhaps we could furrow our eyebrows or have a laugh.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Yawn!

You could have used that title on all your other 6,108 threads Bly and it would have been appropriate! [;)]

[/quote]

Oh Lappy, you read them all.

[:D]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]Yawn!

You could have used that title on all your other 6,108 threads Bly and it would have been appropriate! [;)][/quote]Oh Lappy, you read them all.[/quote]I wouldn''t miss them Bly, saves me running to the doctors for sleeping pills! [|-)]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Don''t read them if you don''t find them interesting![/quote]But how do you know they aren''t interesting until you read them?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Don''t read them if you don''t find them interesting![/quote]

But how do you know they aren''t interesting until you read them?

[/quote]

Scientific sampling and historical experience.[:)]

I skim the odd one and move on quick, quick.[:D]

[H]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Don''t read them if you don''t find them interesting![/quote]But how do you know they aren''t interesting until you read them?[/quote]

Scientific sampling and historical experience.[:)]

I skim the odd one and move on quick, quick.[:D]

[H]

OTBC

[/quote]I imagine it''s generic player quotes about "the facilities being amazing," "we''ve got a talented squad here," "we can do the business this year".

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]Yawn!

You could have used that title on all your other 6,108 threads Bly and it would have been appropriate! [;)][/quote]Oh Lappy, you read them all.[/quote]I wouldn''t miss them Bly, saves me running to the doctors for sleeping pills! [|-)]

[/quote]

But that would get you out of the house once in a while.

Good for you.

And I''d forgive you.

OTBC