Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Adomah to Bristol City...

A man linked with us a few times, whether it was just paper talk I guess we''ll never know.

Do people believe we need an extra wide man in? Regarding how we play the diamond midfield which uses more width from the full backs..

We need a plan B if we come up against a team who can match us with the diamond formation, so we definately need a wide man IMO - Danny Green please.

[quote user="Mushroom"]We need a plan B if we come up against a team who can match us with the diamond formation, so we definately need a wide man IMO - Danny Green please.[/quote]

Danny Green is my choice too, and has the added weapon of the long throw!

Like Mushroom said we need a plan b so a winger is necessary.  However Adomoah may be a bit expensive as plan b because Barnet will want to keep hold of him so Danny Green for me aswell.

[quote user="Boyo"]Like Mushroom said we need a plan b so a winger is necessary.  However Adomoah may be a bit expensive as plan b because Barnet will want to keep hold of him so Danny Green for me aswell.[/quote]I think he is coming to the end of his contract(1 yr to run) i may be wrong tho...but if not he wouldnt cost that much

How is signing a Barnet player ambitious? Have you ever seen him play? Has anyone on here ever seen him?

I remember a certain Smudger keep bigging up McNammee until we actually signed him..

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]a club with ambition[/quote]

Selwyn, Selwyn, Selwyn....you were getting so eloquent with posts of more than half a dozen words.  Don''t backslide on us now....

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]a club with ambition[/quote]Don''t backslide on us now....[/quote]I think you mean backside!  Talks out of it...........

Id reserve judgement on Adomah until seeing him play, have to admit I have never seen him or Danny Green, or heard much about them. I remember after promotion to the prem everyone was harping on about Jan Kristensen, a skilled player who can use both feet...never heard anything of him since.

[quote user="Northern Canary"]Id reserve judgement on Adomah until seeing him play, have to admit I have never seen him or Danny Green, or heard much about them. I remember after promotion to the prem everyone was harping on about Jan Kristensen, a skilled player who can use both feet...never heard anything of him since.[/quote]Plays for Bróndby IF now

[quote user="Larry David"]

How is signing a Barnet player ambitious? Have you ever seen him play? Has anyone on here ever seen him?

I remember a certain Smudger keep bigging up McNammee until we actually signed him..

[/quote]I still do like McNamee Larry and would like to see an out and out right winger added to our midfield options also.

I don''t think we will be that appealing to a right winger at the moment. If you were a player where would you rather go? A club that plays with someone in your preferred place every game or one with no competition but who also doesn''t ever use that position?

I reckon we''d get someone with less choice in where they go.

Personally I expect if we use wingers it will be so that we are harder to beat in a 4-5-1 so I''d not expect out and out wingers anyway. Hughes could well be the choice for that position.

[quote user="Herman "]Excuse the ignorance,but who is Danny Green?[/quote]Danny Green was a name I sent to dodgy rumours a number of weeks back.[:P]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Herman "]Excuse the ignorance,but who is Danny Green?[/quote]

Danny Green was a name I sent to dodgy rumours a number of weeks back.[:P]
[/quote]

[:D]