Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Dereham town next saturday

I may go not sure yet though. Is it going to be a first team or is it going to be a youth team playing? Also whats the best way to get to Dereham with public transpot? Is ther a bus or anything you can get there

Lamberts said it will be first team - wants a proper run out before going to Germany.X1 bus from Norwich is easiest public transport - every half hour

If youre heading to Dereham either the X1 which starts in Lowestoft or the Konect No 8 which goes from the station, and is actually cheaper (8 is £5 return, X1 nearly £6 from Norwich)

Both drop off at Etling Grange/Windmill Avenue which is 5 minutes walk from the ground

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

If youre heading to Dereham either the X1 which starts in Lowestoft or the Konect No 8 which goes from the station, and is actually cheaper (8 is £5 return, X1 nearly £6 from Norwich)

Both drop off at Etling Grange/Windmill Avenue which is 5 minutes walk from the ground

[/quote]Ahh perfect I live in Lowestoft so that will work out quite well actually! Dont normally go to these friendlies but after actually having a good season last season and with all the optomism cant wait to see all the boys back in action!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]It will be like Germany vs englnad!! Lol.[/quote]I don''t remember when Germany played englnad? Actually, where is englnad banana? englnad hey, sounds a fun place, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

Im guessing it will be ok to turn up on the day?

On a side note why does this banana guy have Huntelaar as his avatar?

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

[/quote]

Cos he''s a tit.........

I was planning to go with my kids but they have a swimming Gala at 4pm so won''t be able to make it.

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

[/quote]Because he aspires to be that attractive.

At the risk of giving you the reply you''re looking for...[quote user="Mello Yello"]Dereham''s closed on Saturdays....[/quote]Do you ever actually go to Dereham on a Saturday ? [;)]

Collected our tickets today... from round the back of  Taverham garden centre, as advised by the club on the phone. One of the strangest ways i''ve ever got hold of tickets for a game that''s for sure.

[quote user="Seat0123"]Collected our tickets today... from round the back of  Taverham garden centre, as advised by the club on the phone. One of the strangest ways i''ve ever got hold of tickets for a game that''s for sure.[/quote]Will it be possible to pay on the gate ?

As a resident of the ''jewel in Norfolk''s crown'' that is East Dereham, I could pretty much guarantee that Dereham Town FC would never turn people away with money in their pockets!.

I think you''ll be safe to pay at the gate.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

As a resident of the ''jewel in Norfolk''s crown'' that is East Dereham, I could pretty much guarantee that Dereham Town FC would never turn people away with money in their pockets!.

[/quote]Excellent, I have 2 milking bulls and a bald sheep, will they accept livestock as payment ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]Excellent, I have 2 milking bulls and a bald sheep, will they accept livestock as payment ?[/quote]lol!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Seat0123"]Collected our tickets today... from round the back of  Taverham garden centre, as advised by the club on the phone. One of the strangest ways i''ve ever got hold of tickets for a game that''s for sure.
[/quote]

Will it be possible to pay on the gate ?
[/quote]

Just got my ticket by post and notice it''s number 483 so the 3000 capacity doesn''t seem too threatened at present.

If you''re coming I''ll headbutt your ankles blah![;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Seat0123"]Collected our tickets today... from round the back of  Taverham garden centre, as advised by the club on the phone. One of the strangest ways i''ve ever got hold of tickets for a game that''s for sure.[/quote]Will it be possible to pay on the gate ?[/quote]

Just got my ticket by post and notice it''s number 483 so the 3000 capacity doesn''t seem too threatened at present.

If you''re coming I''ll headbutt your ankles blah![;)]

[/quote]Wouldn''t read too much into that Sainty. Got mine over a fortnight ago and they were numbered 372 and 373 - I imagine they''ve sold more than 100 in the last two weeks...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]At the risk of giving you the reply you''re looking for...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Dereham''s closed on Saturdays....[/quote]

Do you ever actually go to Dereham on a Saturday ? [;)]
[/quote]

Yes, and it was closed.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]At the risk of giving you the reply you''re looking for...

[/quote]

Yes, and it was closed.

[/quote]Probably heard you were going! [H]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Yes, and it was closed.

[/quote]Probably heard you were going! [H][/quote]

Probably heard you were already there....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"]At the risk of giving you the reply you''re looking for...[quote user="Mello Yello"]Dereham''s closed on Saturdays....[/quote]Do you ever actually go to Dereham on a Saturday ? [;)][/quote]Yes, and it was closed.[/quote]Probably heard you were going! [H][/quote]Probably heard you were already there....[/quote]Probably missed you then........shame! [:|]