Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Dumpling

News about NCISA

[quote user="Davo"]

Thanks for your replies CA. I guess as Mr Purple has also mentioned being as exile it''s not just about getting to events but also being willing to put int he time to make it all worth while. Maybe if there''s an event when I''m in Norwich I''ll pop along and take it from there.

Davo

[/quote]

Well you''ll be made very welcome [:)]

[quote user="morty"]If I join do I get a badge?
[/quote]

Of course you do [:D] Are you coming to the NCISA BBQ in July Morty?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]If I join do I get a badge?[/quote]

[/quote]Cool, if theres a badge to be had, I''m in!Yeah should be, how could I resist the lure of fine company and Tadcaster''s finest lager beer?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cool, if theres a badge to be had, I''m in!

Yeah should be, how could I resist the lure of fine company and Tadcaster''s finest lager beer?

[:)]
[/quote]

CMOT Tilly will be selling Sasuage inna bun and Rat on a stick!!

Will be pleased to buy you a pint Morty (and collect your membership money!!)

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah should be, how could I resist the lure of fine company and Tadcaster''s finest lager beer?

[/quote]

CMOT Tilly will be selling Sasuage inna bun and Rat on a stick!!

Will be pleased to buy you a pint Morty (and collect your membership money!!)

[/quote]

And Foul Old Ron (aka Lapp [;)])will be selling the raffle tickets.......... can''t believe you''ve arranged it on a night I can''t make!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="king canary"]

Well if he re registered with the same name then he is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllly stupid. Who knows.
[/quote]

Who knows [:)]

Also meant to say that the original Brian Badonde( number 1) who lived in Herts and had 1120 posts last posted on here in the ''''Bilingual City Fans'''' thread on the 25th June  which is the very same day that that Brian Badonde( number 2) registered on the site and posted in the ncisa thread. Could all be sheer co-incidence, still at least we now know that Brian Badonde the gay art critic has got two fans who both support NCFC [:)]

Back to the thread and ncisa

Hopefully the new website ( when its finished) will help to promote their association, increase their membership and be a place where people can ask questions/chat/leave ideas etc etc rather than on the pinkun.

[/quote]

Nearly didn''t see this!

City angel thanks for reminding me about the previous thread re: NCISA last year. Was good to read again. I resent you calling me a NCISA basher when I feel the differences were resolved in a public meeting between myself, John Tilson and Kathy from NCISA.

I am certainly not using another account, what would be the point in this? I could understand if I was using a different account with a different name but I think you''ll agree it would be pretty pointless using the same name.

I have changed my name from Refjezhitchin to Norfolk Lutonian then obviously now it is Brian Badonde which it has been for a couple of months now. But I can assure you it is pure coincidence the other user has chose the same name as me, a popular character in the Channel 4 series Phone and Face Jacker. If you want any more proof of my identity I''m not one of these who hide behind their keyboard so I can offer you a few more points about my idenity so you know I''m not an imposter.

I certainly have no beef with the NCISA and may have an enquiry for you in the next few weeks something which would benefit both my charity and the NCISA, I also wish you and all your members all the best and a prosporous new season back in the Championship!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Here are some cool badges you can buy Morty http://www.foncy.co.uk/FrameSouvenirs.html [H]

I''m not selling them though. I''ve already got 100 people chasing me after I sold them "EACH for England" badges[:S]

I just read this thread and don''t really get the personal attacks on nCIsA Committee Members.

nCIsA is not for me. I don''t understand the need for fans to be independent from the club. In my eyes the fans are as much part of the club as the team itself. Without either there would be no club to be independent of.

However, many of these committee members are personal friends of mine. I know that they give up their time willingly and enthusiastically. The Chairman is always available to listen to the views of members and non-members alike. So in my view the personal criticisms on here are uncalled for.

Maybe I will keep Taddy lager in July because it could be the perfect accompaniment to Tilly''s "Rat On A Stick" [+o(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Here are some cool badges you can buy Morty http://www.foncy.co.uk/FrameSouvenirs.html [H]

I''m not selling them though. I''ve already got 100 people chasing me after I sold them "EACH for England" badges[:S]

I just read this thread and don''t really get the personal attacks on nCIsA Committee Members.

nCIsA is not for me. I don''t understand the need for fans to be independent from the club. In my eyes the fans are as much part of the club as the team itself. Without either there would be no club to be independent of.

However, many of these committee members are personal friends of mine. I know that they give up their time willingly and enthusiastically. The Chairman is always available to listen to the views of members and non-members alike. So in my view the personal criticisms on here are uncalled for.

Maybe I will keep Taddy lager in July because it could be the perfect accompaniment to Tilly''s "Rat On A Stick" [+o(]

[/quote]

This was my main problem originally before i had a chance to discuss with John Tilson. It isn''t that the members of the NCISA class themselves as Independant from other fans, its that the Association is Independant from the club.

Once this view point was aired I could see where the Association was coming from. But I wouldn''t join myself.

Remarkable that in one thread NCISA is accused of being up the clubs arris and to independent[:D]

Only on the Pink''un message board could you get that diversity!

Save tha Taddy Nutty I really must try it.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Remarkable that in one thread NCISA is accused of being up the clubs arris and to independent[:D]

[/quote]

Just to make one thing clear Butler I''m not accusing the NCISA of anything, I''m just trying to shed some light on why some people continue to misinterpret what they are about. Maybe it is me who has got it wrong but this is the impression JT gave me when we met last year, which is pretty much fair enough if that is their goal!

Nutty " I don''t understand the need for fans to be independent from the club."

It''s that interpretation of independent. Should really have a better word that just emphasises that the association is not controlled by the club. Could never be "seperate" as the whole idea is to make the club better for supporters in any way possible, that''s supporters of Norwich not some other club.Plus of course the money given to the club by NCISA (a non profit making organisation!)

Norwich City (not controlled by the club)Association just does not have the same ring to it[:D]

[/quote]

Indeed Butler. And that''s where this messageboard does nCIsA no favours. When things aren''t going well there are calls for nCIsA to be like a Trade Union for the fans and to represent them against the Big Bad Club who are undeserving of their support. But when everything in the Carrow Road garden is rosy they want lovely forums with representatives from that formerly Big Bad Club attending. From where I''m standing nCIsA is expected to be all things for all fans at all times and that is impossible.

Save our Taddy[B][:^)] Only the punters can do that. They like the price but it''s too strong to tempt them off cooking lager.

Nutty " I don''t understand the need for fans to be independent from the club."

It''s that interpretation of independent. Should really have a better word that just emphasises that the association is not controlled by the club. Could never be "seperate" as the whole idea is to make the club better for supporters in any way possible, that''s supporters of Norwich not some other club.Plus of course the money given to the club by NCISA (a non profit making organisation!)

Norwich City (not controlled by the club)Association just does not have the same ring to it[:D]

[/quote]

And how is that different from what i wrote 2 posts up?

''It isn''t that the members of the NCISA class themselves as Independant from other fans, its that the Association is Independant from the club.''

I''m glad my interpretation wasn''t wrong!

[quote user="morty"]Lol, this is like a "People''s front of Judea" moment.
[/quote]

HAHA - Great anology Morty.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brian Badonde"]A good post thanks and yes I agree that the meetings have been good at St Andrews Hall and I have attended. I have met Mr Tilson also many times. Perhaps the most disturbing thing for me was when I walked beside him and Kathy with my friends after a game a good couple of years ago towards Riverside car park when he talked so loud to her slagging off an NCISA boardmember about function organising none of us could believe what we were hearing and Im not going to go over that conversation here but lets just say there are three others who heard this rant about a fellow NCISA committee member who would never contemplate joining after that. This simply reinforced the opinion I have based on my conversations wth him over the years.

Anyway Im not going to use this forum again and end up ranting with NCISA because that is not what I came here for so I will let you get on with things. I simply wanted to mention the derby kick off time issue and I guess if NCISA dont take it up then others will have to. I hope that NCISA will at least properly guage opinion - how about a vote on your new website? Im sure that would get people visiting and a lot more response than sending emails to the maverick cop!

Many thanks
[/quote]

It''s cute to pretend you have no history with NCISA, seeing as you had quite a lot to say on the matter last year when posting under the name "refjezhitchin"...
see page 3 of http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/3/1822126/ShowPost.aspx#1822126

[/quote]

I suppose an apology would be out of the question.....

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="king canary"]

Well if he re registered with the same name then he is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllly stupid. Who knows.[/quote]

Who knows [:)]

Also meant to say that the original Brian Badonde( number 1) who lived in Herts and had 1120 posts last posted on here in the ''''Bilingual City Fans'''' thread on the 25th June  which is the very same day that that Brian Badonde( number 2) registered on the site and posted in the ncisa thread. Could all be sheer co-incidence, still at least we now know that Brian Badonde the gay art critic has got two fans who both support NCFC [:)]

Back to the thread and ncisa

Hopefully the new website ( when its finished) will help to promote their association, increase their membership and be a place where people can ask questions/chat/leave ideas etc etc rather than on the pinkun.

[/quote]

Nearly didn''t see this!

City angel thanks for reminding me about the previous thread re: NCISA last year. Was good to read again. I resent you calling me a NCISA basher when I feel the differences were resolved in a public meeting between myself, John Tilson and Kathy from NCISA.

I am certainly not using another account, what would be the point in this? I could understand if I was using a different account with a different name but I think you''ll agree it would be pretty pointless using the same name.

I have changed my name from Refjezhitchin to Norfolk Lutonian then obviously now it is Brian Badonde which it has been for a couple of months now. But I can assure you it is pure coincidence the other user has chose the same name as me, a popular character in the Channel 4 series Phone and Face Jacker. If you want any more proof of my identity I''m not one of these who hide behind their keyboard so I can offer you a few more points about my idenity so you know I''m not an imposter.

I certainly have no beef with the NCISA and may have an enquiry for you in the next few weeks something which would benefit both my charity and the NCISA, I also wish you and all your members all the best and a prosporous new season back in the Championship!!

[/quote]mmm remembered your old log in details now have we??? [:|]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="king canary"]They are different users, there is one under the name Brian Badonde who has quite a few posts and one with four. Unless you have an IP address to prove otherwise.[/quote]

So what proof do you have that they are different users? The original Brian Badone changed his name from "refjezhitchin"... after bashing NCISA months ago, this one could have just re - registered using the same name so to differentiate himself from the old one

Incidentally if you read some of his old posts the original one says he lives in Herts and this one too says he lives a few hours from Norwich.

Could be a co-incidence but being a woman I''m natually suspicious. [:)]

[/quote]On exactly the same day as Brian Badonde Mk II registered... what a coincidence hey???They always say that lgihtening strikes twice! [li]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="king canary"]They are different users, there is one under the name Brian Badonde who has quite a few posts and one with four. Unless you have an IP address to prove otherwise.[/quote]

So what proof do you have that they are different users? The original Brian Badone changed his name from "refjezhitchin"... after bashing NCISA months ago, this one could have just re - registered using the same name so to differentiate himself from the old one

Incidentally if you read some of his old posts the original one says he lives in Herts and this one too says he lives a few hours from Norwich.

[/quote]On exactly the same day as Brian Badonde Mk II registered... what a coincidence hey???They always say that lgihtening strikes twice! [li][/quote]In an earlier post I said that one of the problems with NCISA that when issues were raised, no matter how constructively,

the issues got swamped by personalities and attacks on the personalities

rather than what people were saying about NCISA.

This nonsense about this "Brian Badone" poster (which has taken up a fair bit of the eight pages) is a perfect example of that. Unless he is the head of some rival fans'' organisation, or Joe Ferrari (and no-one seems to think he''s either of those) how on earth does it matter in the slightest WHO he is?  What matters is whether WHAT he is saying makes any kind of sense.

Right.....

First off, I have been using this account now for the entirety of my time on this message board, I don''t have another account and don''t see the need for one. You can check through previous threads for my posts, I have a PS3 signature now but a lot of you will remember my Jimmy Bullard signature.

I changed my username today to reflect the fact I was the first Brian Badonde on this website hence ''Brian Badonde I'' (Roman numericals)

I don''t feel victimized or threatened by anyone, but feel that my identity has been bought into question. This is not on. As I said previously I don''t hide behind my screen name...My name is Jeremy (Jez) Davies, I''m 24 and a Sales Coordinator for a small sided football company called PlayFootball.net, I live in Watton-at-stone in Hertfordshire with my girlfriend and her son, I don''t know who the other Brian Badonde is, but I''m sure he is a nice fella, I''m sure you can all see it was pure coincidence he should chose a username the same as mine due to the fact ''Brian Badonde'' is from a popular Channel 4 series Phone and Facejacker.

Just to reiterate my ''history'' with the NCISA, yes I had some differences and this was probably down to the fact I didn''t know anything about the organisation, since I met up with John and Kathy from the Association my fears have been laid to rest, I can see what the NCISA is trying to achieve and applaud them for it. This makes me wonder why I am recieving this sort of treatment?

I see that something I said 8 months ago is not going to be forgotten by those on these boards, despite the amount of threads we''ve had in between, plus the high activity on this board, so I won''t contribute anymore as I see my contributions are not welcome. Apologies to those I have caused offence to and again best of luck to the NCISA and all its members!

Ive just come back to this after a few days away and apols to original Brian Badonde - didnt realise there had been one on here but love the show and chose that name (as I have on other websites too). For the record I live in Bury St Eds. Anyway, just wanted to give my view which Ive done and will not be repeating them on this thread though obviously  should do more name reseach next time though I just assumed if the name was accepted then it was free for use. Anyway apols to the original Brian - Bur, Bur!Regards

[quote user="Larry David"]Does Me Tilson normally take 3 days to reply to emails? [:$]
[/quote]

On holiday, even he is allowed one!

I am sure if you send it to Kathy witha bunch of flowers,she will respond quickly.[:D]

[quote user="Larry David"]Does Me Tilson normally take 3 days to reply to emails? [:$]
[/quote]

Just signed in from Lanzarote so if you care to tell me your proper name i will respond on my return but i have not received any e-mails from a "Larry David" but of course instead of asking me for a response via my e-mail address you chose to use the messageboard!!!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]On exactly the same day as Brian Badonde Mk II registered... what a coincidence hey???They always say that lgihtening strikes twice! [li][/quote]In an earlier post I said that one of the problems with NCISA that when issues were raised, no matter how constructively,

the issues got swamped by personalities and attacks on the personalities

rather than what people were saying about NCISA.

This nonsense about this "Brian Badone" poster (which has taken up a fair bit of the eight pages) is a perfect example of that. Unless he is the head of some rival fans'' organisation, or Joe Ferrari (and no-one seems to think he''s either of those) how on earth does it matter in the slightest WHO he is?  What matters is whether WHAT he is saying makes any kind of sense.[/quote]Just my opinion... hey one NCISA member said that I shouldn''t be allowed to have the microphone at a Fans Forum once because I didn''t speak witha Norfolk Accent.The vast majority of NCISA''s members have probably thought that I was an absolute toss pot a couple of years ago.  Maybe some of them still do???Does it really matter???What the guy was saying was a load of old rubbish!I first met Tilly & Co when they never agreed with my views.  Over time they maybe came to accept that some of my views may well have been right.  I don''t agree on the majority of things with most City fans, but I always feel that I should be able to put my point across.  I feel that through doing this although people don''t always agree with what I say, they do get a different perspective on things if they listen and question some of the ideas that they may have held for a long time themselves.Alternatively, they just enjoy the banter over a beer and wait for the next time that Smudge show''s them that he know''s BEST! [<:o)]

Back to the thread and NCISA [:)] will this new website be live by the start of the season and would it not be a good idea to take it offline until you''re ready to launch it??