Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Dumpling

News about NCISA

[quote user="Norfolk Dumpling"]Anybody able to tell us what NCISA are doing at the moment?   NCISA Website, Meetings?
[/quote]

Be delighted to Dumpling.

Meetings are still happening monthly and things are moving on .

A new website is just about to be released (all new as they say in TV language)

The first part will be up and running this week , so your question is well timed.

It will encompass many new things for members and non members alike.

I will post on here when it is finally live.

Watch this space as they say

[quote user="Norfolk Dumpling"]Anybody able to tell us what NCISA are doing at the moment?   NCISA Website, Meetings?
[/quote]

NCISA will be holding a BBQ at Bayer Social club on 23rd July.This will be open to anybody to attend where the new website will be launched and also the Canary challenge which is back for next season.Further details will be published nearer the date.

I take it the OP had thought we had been rather quiet of late? Well, promotion as Champions,a manager who the fans all love plus a Chairman and Chief Executive who sing from the same hymn sheet has mean''t that people have not been banging at our door with battles to be fought so to speak.

Forums have not taken place as approaches to the club during the season fell on stoney ground as we were told that all management and players were totally focused on getting out of Division One.The results i am sure you will agree speak for themselves.

Our AGM is already flagged up on the Committee radar which must be held within 42 days after 1st September and the club have agreed that they host it for us and provide speakers.

Any problems until our new website is up and running contact me at J.TILSON@SKY.COM or 07714216616.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

NCISA will be holding a BBQ at Bayer Social club on 23rd July.This will be open to anybody to attend where the new website will be launched and also the Canary challenge which is back for next season.Further details will be published nearer the date.

I take it the OP had thought we had been rather quiet of late? Well, promotion as Champions,a manager who the fans all love plus a Chairman and Chief Executive who sing from the same hymn sheet has mean''t that people have not been banging at our door with battles to be fought so to speak.

Forums have not taken place as approaches to the club during the season fell on stoney ground as we were told that all management and players were totally focused on getting out of Division One.The results i am sure you will agree speak for themselves.

Our AGM is already flagged up on the Committee radar which must be held within 42 days after 1st September and the club have agreed that they host it for us and provide speakers.

Any problems until our new website is up and running contact me at J.TILSON@SKY.COM or 07714216616.

[/quote]

I think you''re selling the event a bit short Tilly. Surely you should be highlighting the fact that Taddy lager will be available? Of course, you''re probably worried that if you did so half of Norfolk would turn up..........

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you''re selling the event a bit short Tilly. Surely you should be highlighting the fact that Taddy lager will be available? Of course, you''re probably worried that if you did so half of Norfolk would turn up..........

[/quote]

Is there any truth in the rumour that Harry King delivers this Taddy lager?

Seeing as both you and Morty like it, is it a drink worthy of the Nac Macfeegles?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is there any truth in the rumour that Harry King delivers this Taddy lager?

Seeing as both you and Morty like it, is it a drink worthy of the Nac Macfeegles?

[/quote]

I believe that it may be brewed by the well known firm of Weatherwax, Garlick and Ogg! [;)]

Can I just refute this scurrilous allegation that I am a Taddy lager fan. I have several witnesses that clearly saw me drinking Kronenbastard when I was last in the Bayer club.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Can I just refute this scurrilous allegation that I am a Taddy lager fan. I have several witnesses that clearly saw me drinking Kronenbastard when I was last in the Bayer club.

[:)]
[/quote]

Lets see Bayer club, lager, witnesses seeing clearly!

Sorry the evidence does not stand any more that the members do[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]Can I just refute this scurrilous allegation that I am a Taddy lager fan. I have several witnesses that clearly saw me drinking Kronenbastard when I was last in the Bayer club.[:)][/quote]

Lets see Bayer club, lager, witnesses seeing clearly!

Sorry the evidence does not stand any more that the members do[:D]

[/quote]Hmmm, you make a fair point lol.[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

A new website is just about to be released The first part will be up and running this week , so your question is well timed.[/quote]

So is today the day then ?

Moving , could NCISA maybe investigate with the police why our local derbies can''t be played on a Sat at 3pm but other local derbies all over the country can be?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

A new website is just about to be released The first part will be up and running this week , so your question is well timed.[/quote]

Moving , could NCISA maybe investigate with the police why our local derbies can''t be played on a Sat at 3pm but other local derbies all over the country can be?

[/quote]

Hot off the phone this morning CA.

The website basics are ready and following another meeting next week will start to appear.

The delay has been out of our control but the end result will be worth the wait. (This is not another cat story!!)

I am looking at the revisions as I type this.

Good stuff Butler, am looking forward to seeing your new website, its content.and the piccies of your handsome male committee members.[:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Good stuff Butler, am looking forward to seeing your new website, its content.and the piccies of your handsome male committee members.[:)][/quote]

There will not be any piccies of the committee CA.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Norfolk Dumpling"]Anybody able to tell us what NCISA are doing at the moment?   NCISA Website, Meetings? [/quote]

[/quote]I was going to raise this point with the chairman at the next meeting, pleased you reminded me.....I think WITS also voiced her concern as its the same day as the Norwich half marathon. Unfortunately a lot of local charities may feel the consequences of this....

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was going to raise this point with the chairman at the next meeting, pleased you reminded me.....

I think WITS also voiced her concern as its the same day as the Norwich half marathon. Unfortunately a lot of local charities may feel the consequences of this....
[/quote]

It will be no good voicing concerns without having a fairly substantial backing so please e-mail me at J.TILSON@SKY.COM and at our next committee meeting  hopefully i will have a large pile so i can approach P.C. Andy King to see what can be done.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Good stuff Butler, am looking forward to seeing your new website, its content.and the piccies of your handsome male committee members.[:)][/quote]

There will not be any piccies of the committee CA.

[/quote]Does that mean all the male members are ugly b*ggers, Tilly ?Surely only the most delicate of souls will be sent screaming into counselling when your own matinee idol fizzog pings up on the screen.......

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Norfolk Dumpling"]Anybody able to tell us what NCISA are doing at the moment?   NCISA Website, Meetings? [/quote]

[/quote]I was going to raise this point with the chairman at the next meeting, pleased you reminded me.....I think WITS also voiced her concern as its the same day as the Norwich half marathon. Unfortunately a lot of local charities may feel the consequences of this....[/quote]

It will be no good voicing concerns without having a fairly substantial backing so please e-mail me at J.TILSON@SKY.COM and at our next committee meeting  hopefully i will have a large pile so i can approach P.C. Andy King to see what can be done.

[/quote]The 11:30 kick off is due to sky though so nothing police can do about that part.

Games have been often played at that time because of the police. If Swansea and Cardiff can do it, why can''t we?Can''t say I remember NCISA ever voicing their opinions about it. Tilson too scared to upset his old buddies?

[quote user="Larry David"]Games have been often played at that time because of the police. If Swansea and Cardiff can do it, why can''t we?

Can''t say I remember NCISA ever voicing their opinions about it. Tilson too scared to upset his old buddies?
[/quote]

Obviously you have chosen to ignore what i said in my last post.Maybe you should ask PC Andy King how many times during the course of a season i speak to him on various matters.

Hello all. First post on here but I regularly read it.Would just like to say for reference to opinion to Mr Tilson to look at Wrath of the Barclay at approx 5pm yesterday and indeed earlier in the day when a conversation took place about the usefulness of the NCISA (I know its not everyone cup of tea but it is a universal view on early derby kick off times). Im not having a go here at all but I really dont think you need backup to support chats with your PC friend as it is almost universal opinion that its a joke kick off time - further you should surely be a proactive organisation and this opinion has been debated for years without for some reason your organisation ever wishing to get involved. As for Sky, I have a school friend working for Sky Sports who informed me that they are almost certain to have moved our game to 7.45pm Friday if kick off had have been allowed later but the police will not help with later kick offs. They only ever do stupid o''clock kick offs if they can get away with it with little backlash and the police provide the perfect excuse.If virtually every other major derby can be played on evenings or at least 3pm then its ridiculous that us and Ipswich are considered a bigger threat than any of these more volatile clubs - only Millwall are governed by more rival club conditions than us. This situation has to change - derby games should be about passion and we have seen little of this from fans or players since these ludicrous kick off times. Not having a go at all here and it really is no problem if you do not wish to get involved with this but it is perhaps and interesting guage for many supporters as to the usefulness and effectiveness of the organisation in 2010 and beyond.Anyway, thanks for reading.

Some interesting points Brian.

People seem to want ncisa to do things and not be members, what other organisation would do it?!

I agree, the derby is at a daft time, but the posters if the wotb know who to contact if they want to. Join, it''s hardly expensive and with more members the organisation will get more clout.

Perhaps some of the "why doesn''t someone do something" brigade should join NCISA instead of just moaning.

The organisation is there to voice the opinion of fans and the bigger the membership the louder the voice.

As an aside John "Tilson" is the chairman of the committee and as such is usually sought after by the press etc for opinions.

He is not however the only member of the committee, some 14 in strength, ALL of whom have a voice and do use that voice to air opinions on many subjects to those people who need to hear.

As I say the bigger the membership the stronger that voice will be and the more notice will be taken of it.

The new web site will be highlighting many NEW benefits in joining so do keep an eye on what you might GAIN by being a member.

All committee members GIVE their time for free  for the benefit of all fans and club as a whole how many of the "knockers" do the same!

Being "another" commitee member I would echo the thoughts and above posts by CUSDP and the Butler.

We as a commitee certainly want whats best for the club & it supporters and a are always available to listen fully to others opinions whatever they may be.

The more members that NCISA has obviously give us a louder voice and perhaps these so called "knockers" that have posted on WOTB should voice their concerns directly to us, I look forward to your feedback!