Sign in to follow this  
Dobby

Spillane to Brentford

poor desicion to let him go if its true. We would then need to sign 2 more right backs as martin is not even good enough as cover. Hence why a very poor pboro wanted to ship him out asap.

He has turned up on our official squad list again, is this some techy thing to transfer the info to Brentfords site?BTW I do not think we have re-signed him! [:O]

I think it''s just disgraceful that Paul Lambert has let one of our brightest youth prospects leave for another club.  He came through the youth ranks like Chris Sutton, but was never given a chance as a striker unlike Chris Sutton, and we might have just missed out on a forty goal player because Lambert would rather bring in players from outside Norfolk who won''t be as committed or bleed yellow and green blood like Spillane did, even in the season he was on loan to Luton where he was better than Chris "Lazy Attitude Problem" Martin.I really like Lambert but he''s let himself down, the team down and the supporters down with this one.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think it''s just disgraceful that Paul Lambert has let one of our brightest youth prospects leave for another club.  He came through the youth ranks like Chris Sutton, but was never given a chance as a striker unlike Chris Sutton, and we might have just missed out on a forty goal player because Lambert would rather bring in players from outside Norfolk who won''t be as committed or bleed yellow and green blood like Spillane did, even in the season he was on loan to Luton where he was better than Chris "Lazy Attitude Problem" Martin.

I really like Lambert but he''s let himself down, the team down and the supporters down with this one.

[/quote]

Yawn