Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: Transfer Embargo For Norwich?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay hero"]Appreciate that Morty.....however the troll is surely better dealt with if he''s ignored? I know you can handle yourself, I''m just looking after the kids (Nana, Brendo, Wrathsajoke etc)[/quote]

I like to draw out their stupidity, it amuses me for a while if theres nothing on telly.

Which there wasn''t.

Look at all the idiocy we would have missed if us troll baiters had just ignored him.

[:)]
[/quote]NOTHING ON TELLY!!!! big brother is on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i hate it almost as much as Ipsh*t.....thank god its the last 1

[quote user="Barclay hero"]In which case fair play[/quote]He was pretty rubbish though, made the Leeds fans look good lol.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="columike"]You''re in no position to comment on Cowling when Bowkett lied to your shareholders that you hadn''t broken rule 20 when he knew full well he had as proved at the FDC. If the man had any integrity he''d of resigned by now, or been asked to leave by Delia.

Robbie Cowling is the best thing to ever happen to Colu. In Cowling we trust.[/quote]God help you! So what if Bowkett didnt tell the truth to the shareholders? Yes its dishonest but its not enough to resign or to be sacked for.Oh and thanks for the laughs ''mate''- if Cowling is the best thing to ever happen to Col WHO!!?? then that just about sums your tiny little pathetic club up.

[/quote]Is this a record?[:O] From nought to 10 pages in two hours?[;)] And on a theoretical retrospective possibility?[:|][8-|]Of course, and this is a general observation and nothing to do with anything that has taken place in real life, but if the chairman of a public limited company were to lie to or mislead shareholders about something specific that might have financial implications (by way of fines, for example) then that would be rather serious. Actually very serious.So I''m sure CT and columike don''tt really mean to say that''s what happened here, although some nitpicking lawyers would argue that it''s difficult to interprete..."Bowkett lied to your shareholders."and..."So what if Bowkett didnt tell the truth to the shareholders? Yes its

dishonest...." ...in too many other ways![:D]CT and columike, IF things get legally hot[li] I can recommend some really jolly good defamation lawyers. You will have to sell into slavery any family members (you DO have some family members, I hope?) to pay the eye-watering fees, but it would be a small price to pay for keeping you from transportation to the colonies. Chaimed together! Pip, pip![:D][<:o)][;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay hero"]Appreciate that Morty.....however the troll is surely better dealt with if he''s ignored? I know you can handle yourself, I''m just looking after the kids (Nana, Brendo, Wrathsajoke etc)[/quote]I like to draw out their stupidity, it amuses me for a while if theres nothing on telly.Which there wasn''t.Look at all the idiocy we would have missed if us troll baiters had just ignored him.[:)][/quote]NOTHING ON TELLY!!!! big brother is on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[/quote]I hate it also. But was just reminded that Davina is on it so thought I''d have a looky.That woman is filth.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay hero"]Appreciate that Morty.....however the troll is surely better dealt with if he''s ignored? I know you can handle yourself, I''m just looking after the kids (Nana, Brendo, Wrathsajoke etc)[/quote]

I like to draw out their stupidity, it amuses me for a while if theres nothing on telly.

Which there wasn''t.

Look at all the idiocy we would have missed if us troll baiters had just ignored him.

[:)]
[/quote]NOTHING ON TELLY!!!! big brother is on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[/quote]

I hate it also. But was just reminded that Davina is on it so thought I''d have a looky.

That woman is filth.
[/quote][:P][Y]