Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: Transfer Embargo For Norwich?

[quote user="colu_mike"]There''s always the appeal to get you lot down onto -6.[/quote]Even that won''t stop us..............this is funny now.[:D]

I have seen a few pathetic trolls on here but this guy really has to be the lamest lol.Obsessed much?[:D]

Our superb progressive club have a BIG SCREEN your tin-pot outfit haven''t reached the 21st Century yet!

In Lambert you rust.

This is becoming priceless to read now! A big screen or another 1000 seats... I wonder what will bring in more income! Oh hold on... Colchester need committed fans to fill their current seats before adding more... so looks like a big screen is the only way for you lot :)

[quote user="colu_mike"]First Wizard, yes that means so much from a little two faced prick like you. |-O[/quote]Oh er, hark at her![:D]

[quote user="colu_mike"]Our superb progressive club have a BIG SCREEN your tin-pot outfit haven''t reached the 21st Century yet!

In Lambert you rust.[/quote]Ha ha thats the best you got, that you have a big screen. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I actually pity you.

[quote user="colu_mike"]Our superb progressive club have a BIG SCREEN your tin-pot outfit haven''t reached the 21st Century yet!

In Lambert you rust.[/quote]Is this big screen a 32" one that both of your fans can watch...do you opt for Britain''s got talent instead of Aidy Hoofroids special style.

In Lambert you rust.[/quote]Oh sorry you win you have a big screen well done. Big screens ain''t gonna help you get to the championship mate.

You need all the pixels you can get... Dagenham & Redbridge will require quite a large space on that screen of yours next season...

Lets add some reality around this as I have a mate who works for the FA shall we, before colu_mike ends up dribbling in his pants with over-excitement over his own nonsense.

I have just spoken to him and suggested to him the allegations that colu-mike was discussing and after he stopped laughing, now he assured me it was because of how crap this was and not because colu_mike is a Tesco Bag fan and he confirmed that this is not retrospective, mainly as this wouldn''t stand up in court if it got challenged as how can you penalise someone for something that wasn''t in place when it happened!

So colu_mike, jog on my friend....

This was common sense RichT without the need for an FA employee to wrap it up, sadly this troll just won''t accept face and is happy to go on dribbling away over his big league one screen :)

Yeah, its a lovely screen.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/169gcgh.jpg[/IMG][:D]

[quote user="colu_mike"]Our superb progressive club have a BIG SCREEN your tin-pot outfit haven''t reached the 21st Century yet! In Lambert you rust.[/quote]Giggle scoff, laugh ROFLMFAO!  [img]http://www.carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/default/rofl.gif[/img]

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="colu_mike"]Our superb progressive club have a BIG SCREEN your tin-pot outfit haven''t reached the 21st Century yet!

In Lambert you rust.[/quote]Oh sorry you win you have a big screen well done. Big screens ain''t gonna help you get to the championship mate. [/quote]Shhh don''t kill the poor buggers dreams of his club turning into something other than a tinpot outfit that no ones gives a damn about, They have a screen now, not just any old screen a BIG SCREEN!!!!!!!!! [:O]

[quote user="colu_mike"]It''ll be glaringly obvious when the FL put you under a transfer embargo, because you won''t be able to sign anyone! LMAO it''s not rocket science.[/quote]

Shut the F*CK up you cheap Essex chav! Norwich are a far bigger club than Col WHO? GET OVER IT

[quote user="morty"]Yeah, its a lovely screen.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/169gcgh.jpg[/IMG][:D][/quote][Y][:)]

Oh the my friend is the lead at the Ladyboys Of Bangkok card, but yet again you miss the point that Bowkett and co won''t front your 8 figure losses in a few weeks.

[quote user="colu_mike"]Oh the my friend is the lead at the Ladyboys Of Bangkok card, but yet again you miss the point that Bowkett and co won''t front your 8 figure losses in a few weeks.[/quote][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/169gcgh.jpg[/IMG]

Colu_Mike, the financial expert of the world :D are you David McNally in disguise? You seem to know what''s going on behind the Carrow Road doors! I''m still giggling away over the big screen comment!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="colu_mike"]Oh the my friend is the lead at the Ladyboys Of Bangkok card, but yet again you miss the point that Bowkett and co won''t front your 8 figure losses in a few weeks.[/quote]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/169gcgh.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]Nice screen that morty, what a massive club they really are, I  feel intimidated now.[:D]

Did you get this off the football rumours site !?

Yeah probably.

Football-rumours/colu_mike

Lets all wave bye-bye to loser boy.[:D][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/ravenp20100117193816jpg.png[/IMG]

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Has anyone actually got a clue what he is on about, is it me or does it not make any sense what so ever! If we ignore him will he go away or will it require Petes assitance[/quote]Well they banned me for less, but hey, let him post, we''re bigger than them.

8 figure losses? That''s 10 million plus isn''t it? Are you sure you don''t mean debt Col Mike? Debts and losses are quite different, as is applying retrospective legislation and rules...maybe they will retrospectively deduct the binners 10 points for going into administration . Oh and dock them 25 points for nicking Burley off you. Have you actually ever managed to hold on to a good manager? Except of course Mike Walker. No tell a lie...we had him off you too! Not sure we''ll be wanting John Ward but tell him not to buy a house just in case we have a job available at the Academy. Dunston Hall isn''t full yet.

Oh tesco boy, wind your neck in the only reason you have any money is because we gave it to you.

Lets face it, you could probably write Col Who`s finances on a fag packet.

And as for big screens, the common perception is that the bigger the screen, the more chavvy the owner. That`s wht we haven`t got one because we`re a class above.