Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: Transfer Embargo For Norwich?

Hey Mike... you need to move on mate. Your predictions about our fate are way off the mark as they have been all season on 606.

We''d fade away and not even make the play offs... we won the league with games to spare.

We''d sell Hoolahan and Holt in Jan... they''re still Norwich players 6 months later.

We''d go into Administration... we haven''t and have been actively signings players since the seasons end.

The FDC would make us pay you a 7 figure sum & dock us 30 points... we paid you 425K and got a slap on the wrist.

The most priceless one was you claiming your boys would crush us on your rice field... we won 5-0.

Just give up mate.

Mike: Any truth in the rumour that Aidie Boothroyd jacked at Col Who because:1) He blamed Cowlings preoccupation with Norwich for distracting and ultimately costing you a playoff place? Heard he was well p!$$ed with the pre match buildup and posturing served by Cowling and the subsequent pasting your boys received from which let''s be honest they never really recovered?2) He can''t stand the bloke and thinks he''s a prize plonker?

RichT + Bishop''s Stortford and Saffron Walden are in ESSEX, which debunks your earlier assertions, imbecile.

The 2 biggest current threads : 9 pages dealing with the Colchester Troll vs 7 pages talking to Ipswich Trolls. Hang on a minute, have we forgotten who our proper rivals are ?

Less of this Little old Norwich mentality, get taking the **** out of the real enemy ! [:)]

OK lets stop this now kiddy winks, and get a few facts straight shall we? Forgive the bullet points but I think this is one time its probably better to use them

ColUMike.

There is no retrospective punishment. Even if someone tried to apply this retrospectively, it just wouldnt stand up in court. Fair enough if we dont file our accounts in time in future we''ll be hit with an embago but not for past misdemenours

Your big screen. Tillys response is probably the best reply I''ve seen. Fair enough that you have something that a lot of prem clubs have but personally I go to football matches to watch them as they happen - not to watch telly. Telly is for watching at home with a can of beer

The -6 appeal. I can understand Cowlings desire to do the best for his club, and I can understand your frustration with the FDC. However I cant see the appeal panel changing anything - they wont lessen the compensation but they wont increase or add a deduction either. All Colchester will do is spend their compo money on legal bills

OK PUPS

Morty etc - the only reason why this goon is on here to wind you up. Its the only reason why anyone goes on another teams message board. Lets face it - do we have banter with Aldershot fans? No need - because we havent been in the same division as them for a very long time and theres no rivalry. ColU Mike, MasterBates and even Leeds Johnny are only there to get a bite, and if you bite they win. I appreciate its not easy - I bit against Bateslover the other day - but its part of the game. If the guy upsets you then just ignore him - he''ll soon go if no-one wants to play. Perhaps take the big slob approach and respond to his threads with something totally irrelevant to his point - such as England''s chances in the World Cup

Wiz - sorry mate but youre just as bad going on his board

Rich T - its obvious that ColUMike hasnt really got a clue following your comment re: your mate. Its a league rule, so your mates opinion - assuming you HAVE got a mate at the FA and didnt make him up for the purposes of this post - is totally irrelevant as its nothing to do with the FA

Nana - for once I disagree with someone calling you mental....:-)

Sorry for the rant - but you can tell from the recent threads that its the close season and that the world cup hasnt started yet....

colu_mike, when are you actually going to come up with a fact that is actually correct, other than your big TV screen in the corner of your little stadium.

Do me a favour and google East Anglia Cities and Towns and see what comes back, this will clearly show you that yet again you talk complete and utter ball acks.

What''s your next little gem then, oh let me guess Norwich will go into administration and beg Cowling to buy us to get out of trouble - P L A N K of the highest degree!!

Barclayhero - yes I do have a mate who works there and yes I am aware that it''s nothing to with the FA, but on the basis that he actually works in Football and would have an "idea" as to what was realistic and what wasn''t, he therefore was a more credible witness than colu_mike, I know who I believe!

He''ll be banned by the end of the day, stop feeding the troll, he makes comments and then people respond to it and get wound up.

Got to go Colu Mike, your mum is noshing me off and I need to finish off, I would get the shower running son.

In reply to:

Anderz, I''ll happily oblige:

1. We have a better chairman

2. We are not Norwich City

3. We have a big screen

4. We are from the oldest recorded town in the country.

5. We all have the correct number of digits.

So, let''s look at your answers, shall we?

You may feel that you have a better Chairman, but on the evidence of our Chairman coming in and turning the Club around and making it profitable again would suggest you''re wrong. The fact that we''ve signed 4 players already, to your none, and that our Chairman is looking at more, whilst Robbie Cowling has stated that the cupboard is bare for your new Manager would rubberstamp the notion that you''re now making things up.

You not being Norwich City is hardly a reason for being better Norwich. That would only loosely work as an argument if you were in some way superior to us, which you currently are not, as we''re literally in a different League to you.

I believe your big screen to be a sign of massive importance... to no-one in particular, but each to their own. I''m lost as to how this even remotely supports your argument of Colchester being superior. Incidentally, I do hope you don''t leave it on standby overnight, as it''s bad for the environment I believe.

Admittedly, I can see how being the oldest recorded Town in the UK would make you a superior footballing Club, erm, no, wait, remind me again how that''s a factor?

Having the correct digits is an odd choice, because surely having five fingers rather than 4 would be beneficial..? Are you suggesting that having less is actually better than having more, because if so, your points score last season means you should have been promoted over us, as you had far less. Maybe Cowling should approach the FA about this?

[quote user="Barclay hero"]CIB have you SEEN ColUMike''s mum - she might look like Mrs Binner from the BBC programme. In fact she might BE Mrs Binner....[/quote]good looking woman.....if ya totally blind

To be honest I ain''t seen her face, it is dark here and I''m watching the title season DVD too.

[quote user=Anderz]In reply to: Anderz, I''ll happily oblige: 1. We have a better chairman 2. We are not Norwich City 3. We have a big screen 4. We are from the oldest recorded town in the country. 5. We all have the correct number of digits. So, let''s look at your answers, shall we? You may feel that you have a better Chairman, but on the evidence of our Chairman coming in and turning the Club around and making it profitable again would suggest you''re wrong. The fact that we''ve signed 4 players already, to your none, and that our Chairman is looking at more, whilst Robbie Cowling has stated that the cupboard is bare for your new Manager would rubberstamp the notion that you''re now making things up. You not being Norwich City is hardly a reason for being better Norwich. That would only loosely work as an argument if you were in some way superior to us, which you currently are not, as we''re literally in a different League to you. I believe your big screen to be a sign of massive importance... to no-one in particular, but each to their own. I''m lost as to how this even remotely supports your argument of Colchester being superior. Incidentally, I do hope you don''t leave it on standby overnight, as it''s bad for the environment I believe. Admittedly, I can see how being the oldest recorded Town in the UK would make you a superior footballing Club, erm, no, wait, remind me again how that''s a factor? Having the correct digits is an odd choice, because surely having five fingers rather than 4 would be beneficial..? Are you suggesting that having less is actually better than having more, because if so, your points score last season means you should have been promoted over us, as you had far less. Maybe Cowling should approach the FA about this?[/quote]Just brilliant[Y]

Use a carrier bag CIB - in fact use 2, one for her and one for you (just in case hers falls off)

I guess even Mrs Binner could look drop dead gorgeous if you were

1) p1ssed

2) blind

3) keeping your eyes shut

4) combination of the above

[quote user="Barclay hero"]OK lets stop this now kiddy winks, and get a few facts straight shall we? Forgive the bullet points but I think this is one time its probably better to use them

ColUMike.

There is no retrospective punishment. Even if someone tried to apply this retrospectively, it just wouldnt stand up in court. Fair enough if we dont file our accounts in time in future we''ll be hit with an embago but not for past misdemenours

Your big screen. Tillys response is probably the best reply I''ve seen. Fair enough that you have something that a lot of prem clubs have but personally I go to football matches to watch them as they happen - not to watch telly. Telly is for watching at home with a can of beer

The -6 appeal. I can understand Cowlings desire to do the best for his club, and I can understand your frustration with the FDC. However I cant see the appeal panel changing anything - they wont lessen the compensation but they wont increase or add a deduction either. All Colchester will do is spend their compo money on legal bills

OK PUPS

Morty etc - the only reason why this goon is on here to wind you up. Its the only reason why anyone goes on another teams message board. Lets face it - do we have banter with Aldershot fans? No need - because we havent been in the same division as them for a very long time and theres no rivalry. ColU Mike, MasterBates and even Leeds Johnny are only there to get a bite, and if you bite they win. I appreciate its not easy - I bit against Bateslover the other day - but its part of the game. If the guy upsets you then just ignore him - he''ll soon go if no-one wants to play. Perhaps take the big slob approach and respond to his threads with something totally irrelevant to his point - such as England''s chances in the World Cup

Wiz - sorry mate but youre just as bad going on his board

Rich T - its obvious that ColUMike hasnt really got a clue following your comment re: your mate. Its a league rule, so your mates opinion - assuming you HAVE got a mate at the FA and didnt make him up for the purposes of this post - is totally irrelevant as its nothing to do with the FA

Nana - for once I disagree with someone calling you mental....:-)

Sorry for the rant - but you can tell from the recent threads that its the close season and that the world cup hasnt started yet....[/quote]Mate, if I want to play with the trolls for my own amusement I shall.[:)]

[quote user="Barclay hero"]Use a carrier bag CIB - in fact use 2, one for her and one for you (just in case hers falls off) I guess even Mrs Binner could look drop dead gorgeous if you were 1) p1ssed 2) blind 3) keeping your eyes shut 4) combination of the above[/quote]i think it would have to be number 4[;)] lol....5. Dead

[quote user="Barclay hero"]Use a carrier bag CIB - in fact use 2, one for her and one for you (just in case hers falls off)

I guess even Mrs Binner could look drop dead gorgeous if you were

1) p1ssed

2) blind

3) keeping your eyes shut

4) combination of the above[/quote]If you were blind and keeping your eyes shut?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Barclay hero"]Use a carrier bag CIB - in fact use 2, one for her and one for you (just in case hers falls off) I guess even Mrs Binner could look drop dead gorgeous if you were 1) p1ssed 2) blind 3) keeping your eyes shut 4) combination of the above[/quote]

If you were blind and keeping your eyes shut?

[/quote]Just incase there was a miracle and sight was regained[Y]

In which case CTID you''d probably want a sharp implement to poke your own eyes out. Thats assuming you could live with the shame of what you''ve done...

Oh dear.

Bishops stortford happens to be in HERTFORDSHIRE. Maybe your ''assertions are debunked'' making you the imbecile.

Fool

Appreciate that Morty.....however the troll is surely better dealt with if he''s ignored? I know you can handle yourself, I''m just looking after the kids (Nana, Brendo, Wrathsajoke etc)

[quote user="Barclay hero"]In which case CTID you''d probably want a sharp implement to poke your own eyes out. Thats assuming you could live with the shame of what you''ve done...[/quote]lol...eyes and then slit wrists and throat to make sure

[quote user="Barclay hero"]Appreciate that Morty.....however the troll is surely better dealt with if he''s ignored? I know you can handle yourself, I''m just looking after the kids (Nana, Brendo, Wrathsajoke etc)[/quote]I like to draw out their stupidity, it amuses me for a while if theres nothing on telly.Which there wasn''t.Look at all the idiocy we would have missed if us troll baiters had just ignored him.[:)]