Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: Transfer Embargo For Norwich?

He''s only here for the wind-up as he has been proved as soneone who has got no idea what he actually talks about and all it takes his a couple of calls to find him out!

Maybe he''s Robbie Cowling in disguise, he certainly talks the same amount of ball acks!

Colchester are the future of East Anglian football, Norwich and Ipswich are the past, I hope you both get relegated squabbling together into the abyss.

It''s not my problem, if you are too illiterate to understand the OP.

BTW Norwich 1 - 7 (SEVEN) Colchester

[quote user="colu_mike"]Colchester are the future of East Anglian football, Norwich and Ipswich are the past, I hope you both get relegated squabbling together into the abyss.

It''s not my problem, if you are too illiterate to understand the OP.

BTW Norwich 1 - 7 (SEVEN) Colchester[/quote][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/ravenp20100117193816jpg.png[/IMG]

If Col Who are the future then the future is very bleak.

Does the fucture mean having no fans, a tosser of a chairman and playing on a spud field?

Your not going to be the future if we keep taking people from your club. Whats that 4 members of ColWho within a year ?

You''re in no position to comment on Cowling when Bowkett lied to your shareholders that you hadn''t broken rule 20 when he knew full well he had as proved at the FDC. If the man had any integrity he''d of resigned by now, or been asked to leave by Delia.

Robbie Cowling is the best thing to ever happen to Colu. In Cowling we trust.

col who got the compensation, by all means appeal because its likely the FDC will not be impressed and reduce the compo.and the accounts for last year were submitted late (thanks to the mess we WERE in), not this year, and we''ve already been fined for that and told not to do it again.and yes colchester are the future for east anglia, in league 1. and even then you''re pushed close by the daggers!!!

[quote user="morty"]Yeah, its a lovely screen.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/169gcgh.jpg[/IMG][:D][/quote]

I wonder if they can  get the tellytubbies on there  monty  they  got  screens  as well  Tinky winky cowling Dipsy cowlingLa la cowling  Po cowling

[quote user="colu_mike"]You''re in no position to comment on Cowling when Bowkett lied to your shareholders that you hadn''t broken rule 20 when he knew full well he had as proved at the FDC. If the man had any integrity he''d of resigned by now, or been asked to leave by Delia.

Robbie Cowling is the best thing to ever happen to Colu. In Cowling we trust.[/quote]

More  like  COWDUNG   just like  your team  S**TE

You won''t last long in the NPC, before you get relegated again. McNally will ruin your club, mark my words.

[quote user="colu_mike"]You won''t last long in the NPC, before you get relegated again. McNally will ruin your club, mark my words.[/quote]are  you  cowling  in disguise  are  you cowling in disguise

Lol, I don''t think I have seen anything so pathetically bitter ever on these message boards.This makes the Leeds fans look good lol.

[quote user="colu_mike"]You''re in no position to comment on Cowling when Bowkett lied to your shareholders that you hadn''t broken rule 20 when he knew full well he had as proved at the FDC. If the man had any integrity he''d of resigned by now, or been asked to leave by Delia.

Robbie Cowling is the best thing to ever happen to Colu. In Cowling we trust.[/quote]God help you! So what if Bowkett didnt tell the truth to the shareholders? Yes its dishonest but its not enough to resign or to be sacked for.Oh and thanks for the laughs ''mate''- if Cowling is the best thing to ever happen to Col WHO!!?? then that just about sums your tiny little pathetic club up.Heres a couple of pictures  for you Colchester fans:[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/80589-07egecsnewmanager.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/fucolchester.jpg[/IMG]Nice to see he''s in job that he wants to be in [:)]

[quote user="colu_mike"]You won''t last long in the NPC, before you get relegated again. McNally will ruin your club, mark my words.[/quote]Obsessed much? Were no longer in your league and in all likelihood wont play you in a competitive league match for a long, long time as you continue to rot in the lower tiers of English football where you belong, and if you ever do get lucky and gain prmotion to the championship again you will go straight back down, that''s what happens to tinpot clubs like Col Who.

[quote user="colu_mike"]More than you Emma, evidently.[/quote]Just in case you didnt see it the first time...[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/fucolchester.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="colu_mike"]You won''t last long in the NPC, before you get relegated again. McNally will ruin your club, mark my words.[/quote]

Instead of worrying about our Chief Exec, you might like to consider the implications of you receiving £425,000, only for your wonderful Chairman to tell your new manager (it''s the dressing room cleaner, isn''t it?) that there is absolutely zilch available for players. That would suggest a rather more imminent financial problem than our secured and managed long term debt.

You really are making yourself almost as big a dick as Cowling, so please desist while you have even a vestige of dignity left.

And to you too Wembley! You''re not a big club anymore, you''re just a Division 2/3 yo-yo club like West Brom. Except at the other end of the table LMFAO, your past glories are well over.

Face it and embrace it people, perhaps the reality check will instill some humility into ya''ll.

[quote user="yellow blood"]Colu Mike, is it true that Cowling is in talks to sell your club to a consortium from the middle east?[/quote]

If true does  that  mean they will import more  sand  for your  pitch  ?

CT - Up Yours.

Beau.. - Any said vestige of dignity left Norfolk eons ago, it''s just tragically lame now.

[quote user="canarycol"][quote user="yellow blood"]Colu Mike, is it true that Cowling is in talks to sell your club to a consortium from the middle east?[/quote]

If true does  that  mean they will import more  sand  for your  pitch  ?[/quote]

Middle East? ... Clacton? Harwich?

This thread is absolutely priceless!

[quote user="colu_mike"]CT - Up Yours.

Beau.. - Any said vestige of dignity left Norfolk eons ago, it''s just tragically lame now.[/quote]

whats  up  col who ?  truth  hurting   is it ?