Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: Transfer Embargo For Norwich?

I can''t see previous failure to submit accounts on time effecting clubs now new regulations are in place. I imagine it would be any lateness to send in accounts from yesterday onwards.

Lol.Still feeling the need to find something on us? Aww bless you.How is your 5,000 a week? Managed to get above it yet?[:)]

First Wizard - That article doesn''t discuss the financial accounting rule, looks like the reporter neglected to cover that little pit fall for you guys.

And you''re Hexed too now... Have a nice day.

colu_mike, come armed with evidence that his failure to submit accounts applies to past financial year and people will not laugh in your face as they are now :) have fun in league one won''t you

[quote user="colu_mike"]Don''t thank me, the bearer of bad news, thank the one and only RC for proposing this rather excellent measure.[/quote]

It''s a shame that the powers that be don''t look at this as being a frivoulous witch hunt by that grudge bearing nonentity that is RC, and HALF the financial measures you have been awarded. Perhaps that would be the kick up the arse this numbnuts needs.

You''ve had your compensation, now drop it.

I can''t even find the words to properly express just how turd this thread is.

It''ll be glaringly obvious when the FL put you under a transfer embargo, because you won''t be able to sign anyone! LMAO it''s not rocket science.

[quote user="colu_mike"]It''ll be glaringly obvious when the FL put you under a transfer embargo, because you won''t be able to sign anyone! LMAO it''s not rocket science.[/quote]You support a crap club. [Y]

It is so much easier for Robbie to put together your accounts:Income                                       £1Expenses (spilt milk cried over)   £2Ours are slightly more complicated, we have more income to count and more expenditure....not to mention apportioning season ticket revenue....oh sorry, season tickets are what fans invest in to watch their team play. Those are the people you see in the stands at away games!

He/She isn''t mentally retarded Morty... just bitter like his/her chief executive at the thought and sudden realisation that another season of League One football with an assistant at the helm awaits them! oh well... let''s stop feeding the troll and get back to Championship anticipation!

You have the ill fortune of supporting Norwich City to deal with and that must be a fate worse than anything I could suffer.

[quote user="colu_mike"]First Wizard - That article doesn''t discuss the financial accounting rule, looks like the reporter neglected to cover that little pit fall for you guys. And you''re Hexed too now... Have a nice day.[/quote]You ain''t got the knowledge sonny.............oh, and your Robbie''s already spent the compo on your debts..........wonder if your new manager knows.

Okay then, impress me.Explain how they have introduced new legislation, but have decided to punish retrospectively?

mike f uc k off back to the 606 board you little piece of $hit.

This idiot is a WUM on that board and makes up rumours about city.

BTW mike nice to see your prediction came true, I don''t know how we''ll cope with our points deduction! [8-)]

BTW mike nice to see your prediction came true, I don''t know how we''ll cope with our points deduction! [8-)]

Morty please ask your helper to wipe the drool from your computer!

All those massive losses you''ve made this year, what do you reckon? 10,11,12,13,14,15... million? Must be so tempting for Bowkett to try and burry them by not submitting them on time.

Never mind Lambert might pull off a small miracle and guide you to 23rd place next season; you''ll be back!

[quote user="colu_mike"]Morty please ask your helper to wipe the drool from your computer!

All those massive losses you''ve made this year, what do you reckon? 10,11,12,13,14,15... million? Must be so tempting for Bowkett to try and burry them by not submitting them on time.

Never mind Lambert might pull off a small miracle and guide you to 23rd place next season; you''ll be back![/quote]Ask your helper to wipe the sh it from round your mouth mate.You know nowt, and your club is sh ite.

[quote user="colu_mike"]Morty please ask your helper to wipe the drool from your computer! All those massive losses you''ve made this year, what do you reckon? 10,11,12,13,14,15... million? Must be so tempting for Bowkett to try and burry them by not submitting them on time. Never mind Lambert might pull off a small miracle and guide you to 23rd place next season; you''ll be back![/quote]Jeez! the blokes potty.[:S]

Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence

Uo Yours.

There''s always the appeal to get you lot down onto -6.

[quote user="colu_mike"]Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence

Uo Yours.

There''s always the appeal to get you lot down onto -6.[/quote]I don''t think Mr "Sieg Heil" Cowling will be pursuing that somehow.[:)]

Your ground''s under half the size of ours.You''re a division below us.The greatest moment in your history is beating Leeds in the FA Cup 5th round.Your chairman is an obsessive, attention seeking, grudge bearing scumbag.Your biggest ever attendance? 10,064, against the mighty Norwich, because we follow our team over land and sea (and Ipswich).Famous players..er, Ray Crawford in the twilight of his career.Rather you than me, transfer embargo or not. All together now, [8]Is this the way to Dag and Redbridge?...[8]