Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

A great read....

and to think some of you do not rate Hoolahan and think we should replace him![http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2010/06/08/city-stars-shone-the-brightest-according-to-fellow-pros-with-messrs-hoolahan-and-lambert-getting-a-special-mention/]

Awesome find CUSDP... surprising to see Grayson singing Lambert and Hoolahan''s praises too. Sure looks like we left our mark on League One, and will lo to carry that on again in a better division.

interesting to see that Pro''s can see talent when not every one else can. Its very different playing against someone to watching them!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]and to think some of you do not rate Hoolahan and think we should replace him!

[http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2010/06/08/city-stars-shone-the-brightest-according-to-fellow-pros-with-messrs-hoolahan-and-lambert-getting-a-special-mention/]
[/quote]Anyone that thikn Hooly should be replaced.....has their eyes wide shut!!!

In a better team(that we will have this season coming) he will be fecking awesome[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]and to think some of you do not rate Hoolahan and think we should replace him![http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2010/06/08/city-stars-shone-the-brightest-according-to-fellow-pros-with-messrs-hoolahan-and-lambert-getting-a-special-mention/][/quote]Anyone that thikn Hooly should be replaced.....has their eyes wide shut!!!

In a better team(that we will have this season coming) he will be fecking awesome[Y]

[/quote]

That confused me haha

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]and to think some of you do not rate Hoolahan and think we should replace him!

[http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2010/06/08/city-stars-shone-the-brightest-according-to-fellow-pros-with-messrs-hoolahan-and-lambert-getting-a-special-mention/]
[/quote]Anyone that thikn Hooly should be replaced.....has their eyes wide shut!!!

[/quote]

That confused me haha
[/quote]people look but dont see[Y]

I seemed to be in the minority who had Hoolahan as player of the season, so its good to see a couple of managers agree that he was our main man (Although I can see why people voted for Holt or Forster)Good find CUSDP.

They all made valid points. There are some people who think that we should get rid of Hoola, although very predictable, I said at the start of the season without him, we would struggle, I do think we need him only in the hole behind either one or two players, on the wing, I feel he completly out of his depth.

I can not get the link to work but I stand by what I say about Hoolahan.  Luxury player who cannot work out of the diamond.  Next season I don''t feel the diamond will work which means we can''t put Hoolahan in the team.  I don''t think we should play the diamond just for him next season either, which for me means playing 4-4-2 which means him not being in the team.

[quote user="Champions...Norwich"]Take the brackets of the web address and it will work [Y]
[/quote]

Thank you, it worked[Y]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]rubbish-if he stays he will be shown up for what he is-over rated and lightweight and wont cut the mustard. get rid[/quote]

A wind up merchant or a binner...im not sure.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]rubbish-if he stays he will be shown up for what he is-over rated and lightweight and wont cut the mustard. get rid[/quote] A wind up merchant or a binner...im not sure.[/quote]probably both but defo 100% A COCK!!!

I think we all knew he scared League 1 defences but he is very lightweight.  In the Championship he is going to get knocked of the ball way to easily.  Now, I know someone is going to say League 1 is more physical but skill wise Hoolahan is sharper and quicker than them which meant he could jink past them however in the Championship they are on the same wavelength as him and therefore knock him off the ball.

Whilst I wouldn''t say we must get rid I would say I don''t want him in the team.  In my opinion the diamond won''t work and therefore we should play 4-4-2.  This means if we play Hoolahan in any area of that midfield he is going to be non existant.  So therefore I think we could then bring the best out of a different player in 4-4-2 rather than building the team around Hoolahan in a formation that won''t work in the Championship.  He could be good of the bench but my opinion is we don''t need him in the team next season.

That shows that the media may love their beloved Leeds, but WE get the accolades from the actual pros. Thanks for posting! Liked that Korey got a mention too! I think he is going to be one hell of a player! [:)]

Clearly Boyo and wrathsajoke didn''t watch Hoolahan in Blackpool''s first season up in the Championship ;)

He was just as good as he has been this season.

Nice to see that wrathsajoke is posting his usual well-informed and indepth opinions on here.

Personally Im not 100% convinced Hoolahan is the answer going forward - he gets knocked off the ball, or gives it away way too easily at times - but I think its vital to give him a reasonable crack in his ''new'' position before writing him off

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]rubbish-if he stays he will be shown up for what he is-over rated and lightweight and wont cut the mustard. get rid[/quote]Are you really a Norwich fan........you seem to be the worst one ever...........its much much much more likely you support Ipswich or Leeds

[quote user="Lambo"]

Clearly Boyo and wrathsajoke didn''t watch Hoolahan in Blackpool''s first season up in the Championship ;)

He was just as good as he has been this season.

[/quote]

From what I saw he was only good agaisn''t us and never really set the world a light agains''t other teams and at the time we had a very poor team.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]rubbish-if he stays he will be shown up for what he is-over rated and lightweight and wont cut the mustard. get rid[/quote]

I wouldn''t mind a few more "overrated and lightweight" players in our squad.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]wait and see[/quote]Exactly, you need to wait and see too. Dont know if the diamond will work next season, but with the season we''ve just had and with all those comments about it and Hoolahan in particular Lambert would be crazy not to give it go, or find a place in the team for him somewhere. Do you think you know more about football than the numerous professionals that have praised NCFC throughout the season and now in this article? What would be your formation and team. Forster and Hoolahan already out i remember you saying, who else, does Holt get a place in the team?I also voted Hoolahan for POTS and couldnt believe Doc came in ahead of him but not going into that again. Just nice to see him getting the praise he deserves for a great season and look forward to him and the team building on that and finding a way to make it work in the championship. In Lambert I trust!