Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: I am a bannana!!!!

Nana can be bloody annoying and at his age he should be chasing girls or sneaking into his parents drink stash. I noticed yesterday on the "its not just football" board that the first 10 threads all ended with a comment from him in the space of a few minutes! I can only guess he was on the main one as well. His post''s are rather pointless but he has a right to be on here no matter how odd he comes across.Your foul mouthed rant is even worse than his crap posts,Mr T.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="hogesar"]"Come on small eyes" Well i found i funny [:D] Especially considering the talks on racism on a thread just below this one. Brendo is a legenddd [:D][/quote]
Haha, well it''s hardly that racist. It''s like calling the yanks fat or something. I mean it''s true, but I''m hardly saying they should all be shot. In fact, I like the Japs, they''re funny. [:)]
[/quote]

It''s a little racist to be honest. To catergorise an entire race of people by genetic appreance is generally considered to be falling on the wrong side of the line. You wouldn''t call everyone from Africa darkies, so why is it okay to call everyone from Japan small eyes? Also the term "Jap" isn''t really something that should used either and many Japanese people would find that offensive.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="hogesar"]"Come on small eyes" Well i found i funny [:D] Especially considering the talks on racism on a thread just below this one. Brendo is a legenddd [:D][/quote]Haha, well it''s hardly that racist. It''s like calling the yanks fat or something. I mean it''s true, but I''m hardly saying they should all be shot. In fact, I like the Japs, they''re funny. [:)][/quote]

It''s a little racist to be honest. To catergorise an entire race of people by genetic appreance is generally considered to be falling on the wrong side of the line. You wouldn''t call everyone from Africa darkies, so why is it okay to call everyone from Japan small eyes? Also the term "Jap" isn''t really something that should used either and many Japanese people would find that offensive.

[/quote]I didn''t deny it was racist, but it''s not that bad in my view. I''m used to people calling us posh and tea and crumpets and stuff.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="hogesar"]"Come on small eyes" Well i found i funny [:D] Especially considering the talks on racism on a thread just below this one. Brendo is a legenddd [:D][/quote]
Haha, well it''s hardly that racist. It''s like calling the yanks fat or something. I mean it''s true, but I''m hardly saying they should all be shot. In fact, I like the Japs, they''re funny. [:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[|-)]

[quote user="hogesar"]They proper do hate dolphins though..[/quote]

They don''t hate dolphins, just a very small percentage of the population like to eat them and in fairness it is pretty tasty, as is deep fried whale.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you find "Brit" offensive?

i got north korea in my sweepstakes but im doing another one today if i get hondruas or new zealand im going to cry lol

This is extremely harsh as, like ''nana, I happen to follow Holland as well.

I''m English, and I''ll root for England as it''s where I live and I would like them to do well.

However, I''ll stilll follow every one of the Dutch games as I see them as my favourite international team.

It''s like one of my mates who supports Rotherham through and through, but was brought up here in Norfolk and his parents are totally non-footballing people. He has been to see games and such.

The same as religion, food choice, or whatever.

It is a free world, now pipe down, or hopefully someone will pipe you down.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]it is pretty tasty, as is deep fried whale.[/quote]Blimey! However big are their frying pans? [:S]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Bit OTT he''s only a young lad. I started a thread a while back asking for him to be banned and than felt bad when I found out how old he was. Those supporting the argies clearly have short memories on two accounts.[/quote]

Hand of God :- its been its gone no one cares, i mean look at Henry no one is bothered by him now!

Beckham''s Kick:- should of done it was Beckhams fault and no one elses.

Argentina have by far and away the best front 5 in the world :- Messi, Higuin, Aguero, Tevez & Milito truely frightening in front of goal.

[quote user="Terry Tibbs"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Bit OTT he''s only a young lad. I started a thread a while back asking for him to be banned and than felt bad when I found out how old he was. Those supporting the argies clearly have short memories on two accounts.[/quote]

Hand of God :- its been its gone no one cares, i mean look at Henry no one is bothered by him now!

Beckham''s Kick:- should of done it was Beckhams fault and no one elses.

Argentina have by far and away the best front 5 in the world :- Messi, Higuin, Aguero, Tevez & Milito truely frightening in front of goal.

[/quote]

Maybe Arthur was referring to the Fauklands war?

Actually TT I was referring too

1-Hand of God

2-falklands war.

Yes it was many years back but not a distant memory to many of us. And they''re still rattling their sabres. Don''t forget they invaded a people who democratically voted to stay with the UK and hundreds of young men perished because of including my friends son.

Having been to an Argentina match recently I can safely say that while I personally hold no grudges against them, theres a large amount that certainly do hold a grudge against the English.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Actually TT I was referring too

1-Hand of God

2-falklands war.

Yes it was many years back but not a distant memory to many of us. And they''re still rattling their sabres. Don''t forget they invaded a people who democratically voted to stay with the UK and hundreds of young men perished because of including my friends son.[/quote]

When Gerd Muller popped that second goal past Holland in the Olympic Stadium of all places 1974 it was as long since the end of the 2nd World War as it is now since the Falklands war, not saying that we should forget the fallen or the reasons but forgive the innocent citizens of Argentina, yes I can do that and I''ve pretty well forgiven the Germans too for that matter. It''s pretty difficult to remember a thirty year old event if you''re 29 or younger too.Maradonnas behaviour is of course and always shall be unforgiveable.

Argentinians as a people I do not hate,many young Argentinian lads barely older enough for marriage died at the hands of professional soldiers fully aware of their job. Argentina as a nation I cannot and will not support in a sporting capacity. It makes the past trivial. Same as the Germans,French or Japanese. That said,if they needed help in a relief or charitable situation than I would help purely for the individuals involved.

Now where''s Nana?

The video posted is where my views originate from. South park.Now, the Japanese most certainly hate the fuck out of Dolphins.And Whales.But Dolphins are cuter.