Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Roy Waller's a Hero, OK!.

In reply to the Pink Uns apparrent witch hunt on Roy Waller which appeared in this weekends copy, I know he has his faults, I lost count of how many heart attacks he''s giving me, but I just love the guy.

Yes he can be frustrating at times, but at least he tries to keep up with the game, not like his dingbat of a replacement who likes to describe the ground, flower arrangements, weather, what he had for lunch etc, and all in the middle of the bloody game!.

Roy Waller IS Mr Norwich, he must have covered thousands of miles over the seasons to do commentries, in all kinds of foul weather, and to keep picking on him is most unfair and cruel, so leave it off please.

And do''nt forget, better the devil you know, I for one would miss him terribly if he was forced of the airwaves by silly people who do''nt know how hard the job really is!.

I would rather have Roy than some idjut who neither knows City as much or doesn''t really care.. Roy is like a stick of Rock Norwich right through....

Back off and leave him be...he has been doing it for years and why now the axes come out....

Because the smell of the Prem awakes people to dismiss what we''ve got. Lets get new scoreboard, lets have a video replay like Arsenal. Big time Charlies part of City''s appeal is it is homely, friendly and has traditions.

Things may look rosy now but never know what is round the corner.

Personally I can only listen to Radio Norfolk after home games i.e. Neil Adams post match phone in, so can''t comment on RW commentary, but seems to be stemming from delusions of grandeur currently pervading City.

the main thing is, you know that if norwich secure promotion, roy will be weeping tears of joy on the air. and thats what we want. someone who loves the club as much as anyone. he just sounds like a friend guiding you through the game on his mobile, and so you feel like youre actually there.