Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Please pete

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]World cup about to start, you will not see much business going on during that.[/quote]Talking of the World Cup, anyone doing anything to mark the beginning at work? We''re having an American buffet (we intend to have a buffet for each England game, the food based on the opposition) and a little sweep stake. Saves me making sandwiches I suppose.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Say there is a PC tomorrow this board needs a lift becoming quite dull since fox signed[/quote]

There must have been some bright moments since Ruel Fox signed?...

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]World cup about to start, you will not see much business going on during that.[/quote]

Talking of the World Cup, anyone doing anything to mark the beginning at work? We''re having an American buffet (we intend to have a buffet for each England game, the food based on the opposition) and a little sweep stake.

Saves me making sandwiches I suppose.
[/quote]

What sort of Slovenian food are you having?

[quote user="NCFC91"]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="IncH_HigH "]World cup about to start, you will not see much business going on during that.[/quote]Talking of the World Cup, anyone doing anything to mark the beginning at work? We''re having an American buffet (we intend to have a buffet for each England game, the food based on the opposition) and a little sweep stake. Saves me making sandwiches I suppose.[/quote]

What sort of Slovenian food are you having?

[/quote]McDonalds.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Say there is a PC tomorrow this board needs a lift becoming quite dull since fox signed[/quote]Tomorrow''s the "Friday Joke Thread" so you can guarantee it''s going to be PC.