Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A nice little sign

Yeah - sad as it is, I am really looking forward to being able to click "Championship" every time I''m looking up City on the BBC! :)

Sat right next to Forrest and Pompy - it''s going to be a tough season next year!

[quote user="AJ"]Sat right next to Forrest and Pompy - it''s going to be a tough season next year![/quote]Easier than facing the mighty Col Who though![;)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]It will feel official when we move up to the Championship section on the BBC for me[/quote]That could take 2 years or more!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]It will feel official when we move up to the Championship section on the BBC for me[/quote]That could take 2 years or more![/quote]

Think they get round to updating once fixtures come out - but it does always seem to be late in comparison to other sites!

[quote user="First Jedi"]Yeah - sad as it is, I am really looking forward to being able to click "Championship" every time I''m looking up City on the BBC! :)[/quote]snap[Y]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]It will feel official when we move up to the Championship section on the BBC for me[/quote]That could take 2 years or more![/quote]

Think they get round to updating once fixtures come out - but it does always seem to be late in comparison to other sites!

[/quote]Not saying they are tardy but.....If you hover your mouse over the Championship link and look in the status bar you''ll notice that the BBC still publish the Championship under Eng_Div_1.