Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Re: Blanco set to sign

I hope France at lest get to the semis got them in the sweepstake & slovakiabut France 1 - 1 Uruguay because of apparent fall out between players over Henry typical i get a good team & they fall oyut& then my other team i got have no chanc !

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]lol-look at yourselfs-get out more ffs[/quote]

says the king of the T wats who starts these stupid posts

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]lol-look at yourselfs-get out more ffs[/quote]Ive always liked the music of Alanis Morisette. Which is your favourite song of hers?

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]lol-look at yourselfs-get out more ffs[/quote]Ive always liked the music of Alanis Morisette. Which is your favourite song of hers?[/quote]wunderkind

I reckon it''s goign to be a fairly high scoring game. Hopefully 3-2 to Uruguay.

Davo

[quote user="lappinitup"]Do any of you like speedway?[/quote]Not really.  It seems like whoever gets to the first corner in first place wins.Baseball, there''s a good sport.

I used to like going when I lived near Lynn but now the closest place to me is Wolverhampton so no thanks.

Davo

[quote user="lappinitup"]Do any of you like speedway?[/quote]Used to be an avid fan back in my younger years, watched Kings Lynn a few times (In the days when they had Jason Crump, Leigh Adams and Nicki Pedersen (Sp) as there 1-3-5). Then for no apparent reason stopped.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Do any of you like speedway?[/quote]Not really my thing tbh.Thanks for asking though.[Y]

Baseball Mr Chops? not my cup of tea, Ice Hockey now there''s a sport.

Davo

[img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-29.gif[/img]JUST ONE CORNETTOOOO!!![img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-29.gif[/img]

[quote user="Davo"]Baseball Mr Chops? not my cup of tea, Ice Hockey now there''s a sport.

Davo[/quote]Its no more than an excuse for a good fight.I''m not saying thats a bad thing lol!

[quote user="Davo"]Baseball Mr Chops? not my cup of tea, Ice Hockey now there''s a sport.

Davo[/quote]I don''t really get Ice Hockey, it looks a bit like an excuse for a punch-up. 

Mr Chops it is a good reason for a punch up but the speed and skill of the game is what really makes it.

Davo