Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

Re: Press Conference 2.30 today

Don''t tease us with press conference claims. Most of us are suffering extreme PC-withdrawal symptoms and will be very, very upset if you''re lying.

[quote user="Brendo "]

I''d doubt it. World Cup''s now starting so who cares? [:D]

[/quote]

And McNally''s on holiday.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[/quote]Bet he''s in South Africa[:P]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[/quote]Bet he''s in South Africa[:P][/quote]Transylvania, catching up with his folks.

Pete might be on his lunch then have to run to CR to get the scoop so we might not know till after 2:30!

[quote user="Terry Tibbs"]Pete might be on his lunch then have to run to CR to get the scoop so we might not know till after 2:30![/quote]If I was a betting man I''d say the OP is talking shite lol.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Terry Tibbs"]Pete might be on his lunch then have to run to CR to get the scoop so we might not know till after 2:30![/quote]

If I was a betting man I''d say the OP is talking shite lol.

[:)]
[/quote]

Yeah i wouldn''t put my house on him either but you never know i am trying to be optimistic

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bet he''s in South Africa[:P]
[/quote]

He relaxes at the marine commando assault course .Just enough to keep him in shape for when he gets back!!

[quote user="Terry Tibbs"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Terry Tibbs"]Pete might be on his lunch then have to run to CR to get the scoop so we might not know till after 2:30![/quote]If I was a betting man I''d say the OP is talking shite lol.[:)][/quote]

Yeah i wouldn''t put my house on him either but you never know i am trying to be optimistic

[/quote]I would suspect there would be something on the official site if there was any mileage in this.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Am at home watching the World Cup but am on call for any press conferences - nothing so far....[/quote]Same. [Y] This is actually kinda boring. [:(] I want the bloody football to start! Oh and Pete, you get a new laptoppy?

I was watching Queens, but Murray is out now, boo!

[quote user="AJ"]I was watching Queens, but Murray is out now, boo![/quote]Cheer! I hate the bugger. How funny was that when he wore a Paraguay shirt at Wimbledon at the last world cup? [|-)] Scottish weiner.

[quote user="city till i die"]This is actually kinda boring.

i thought it was quite good!![/quote]Hmm, suppose I was a little harsh. It''s ok, but the football will be sooooo much better! [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="AJ"]I was watching Queens, but Murray is out now, boo![/quote]

Cheer! I hate the bugger. How funny was that when he wore a Paraguay shirt at Wimbledon at the last world cup? [|-)]

Scottish weiner.
[/quote]

[:@] I think my support of him for the last 4 years has been misplaced

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Am at home watching the World Cup but am on call for any press conferences - nothing so far....[/quote]But it doesn''t start for another hour and a half !  The youth of today, I don''t know...

[quote user="Terry Tibbs"]Pete might be on his lunch then have to run to CR to get the scoop so we might not know till after 2:30![/quote]

Pete is also on holiday.......

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Terry Tibbs"]Pete might be on his lunch then have to run to CR to get the scoop so we might not know till after 2:30![/quote]

[/quote]Are you in charge of the Norwich City Fan Holiday Rota, Beau ? [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Are you in charge of the Norwich City Fan Holiday Rota, Beau ? [;)]
[/quote]

I have my spies everywhere, blah. Nice shirt by the way, but I wouldn''t have gone for those socks.......[;)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="AJ"]I was watching Queens, but Murray is out now, boo![/quote]Cheer! I hate the bugger. How funny was that when he wore a Paraguay shirt at Wimbledon at the last world cup? [|-)] Scottish weiner. [/quote]Can you find me a picture of the moment where he "wore a Paraguay shirt at Wimbledon"?No?THAT''S BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED. Don''t swallow every rumour you''re told. The anyone but England thing was taken from a conversation with Tim Henman, and some sour journalists have used it as a stick to beat Murray with ever since.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="AJ"]I was watching Queens, but Murray is out now, boo![/quote]Cheer! I hate the bugger. How funny was that when he wore a Paraguay shirt at Wimbledon at the last world cup? [|-)] Scottish weiner. [/quote]Can you find me a picture of the moment where he "wore a Paraguay shirt at Wimbledon"?No?THAT''S BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED. Don''t swallow every rumour you''re told. The anyone but England thing was taken from a conversation with Tim Henman, and some sour journalists have used it as a stick to beat Murray with ever since.[/quote]Yep. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment that seems to have turned into ''Fact''.

I still await Brendo''s picture of the paraguay shirt at wimbledon...