Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Lambert just forget Forster

I think we should come to terms with the fact we won''t get Forster back here again any time soon and think Lambert should be looking for another option (I expect he had back up options). Hughton keeps messing us around with one minute saying Forster will go out on loan and the next he may stay as back-up. Lambert will not be held to ransom and I expect (and hope)Lambert is already looking at potential keepers. Don''t get me wrong  I would be delighted to see FF back next season but there are other players out there who can do the job.

PS Lambert hurry up and sign someone FFS. [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NCFC-47"]GREENO ashdown james gordon Dean gerken kieran westwood, very good keeper
[/quote]that is one long name for a person[;)][/quote]how would they fit it on the shirt??? [:D] bugger paying for that on the back of ya shirt.......

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NCFC-47"]GREENO ashdown james gordon Dean gerken kieran westwood, very good keeper[/quote]that is one long name for a person[;)][/quote]Got carried away haha the only liekly ones out of that list are the last two :L

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NCFC-47"]GREENO ashdown james gordon Dean gerken kieran westwood, very good keeper
[/quote]that is one long name for a person[;)][/quote]

Got carried away haha the only liekly ones out of that list are the last two :L
[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]if i live or die....not bothered either way! All I want to do in life is suck off horses[/quote][/quote][/quote][:D]

[quote user="knockout nick"]westwood you got £3-4 million have you[/quote]

They wont get £3 - 4 mil for a player with one year left on his contract. That said, he wouldn''t come here anyway.