Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Re: Doc and Greeno....

[quote user="morty"]Yeah Dave, get your homework done.

I don''t care if you left school 20 years ago lol.
[/quote]NO i wont!!!!! the world cup is on and it doesnt have to be in until wednesday!!![;)]

[quote user="Del boy"]What was the point of starting this thread ?Ain''t you got some homework to do ?[/quote]I like it when people act clever and look silly [:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Yeah Dave, get your homework done.I don''t care if you left school 20 years ago lol.[/quote]NO i wont!!!!! the world cup is on and it doesnt have to be in until wednesday!!![;)][/quote]Seeing as you''re about 5 times the size of me, you win.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Yeah Dave, get your homework done.

[/quote]NO i wont!!!!! the world cup is on and it doesnt have to be in until wednesday!!![;)][/quote]

Seeing as you''re about 5 times the size of me, you win.

[;)]
[/quote][;)]  man hug buddy?????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Yeah Dave, get your homework done.I don''t care if you left school 20 years ago lol.[/quote]NO i wont!!!!! the world cup is on and it doesnt have to be in until wednesday!!![;)][/quote]Seeing as you''re about 5 times the size of me, you win.[;)][/quote][;)]  man hug buddy?????[/quote]Sure man, but remember, no winkie touching unless you at least buy me a pint.[:D]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

Any money due for the sale of Greeno????? surely we had a 200% sell on clause...if he is sold for £8o million to real madris we would get £160 million????

Doc we miss you come back!!!!!

I havnt slept for weeks and weeks [:|]

[/quote]

You missed Forster off your list.Haven''t seen a thread about him for a while[Y]

[/quote][;)][Y] will or wont FF come back on loan???? thats the BIG QUESTION!!!  i havt seen this on the forum so please do discuss........

Oh, and I don''t miss Doc, just can''t be arsed to find a new avatar.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Yeah Dave, get your homework done.

[/quote]NO i wont!!!!! the world cup is on and it doesnt have to be in until wednesday!!![;)][/quote]

Seeing as you''re about 5 times the size of me, you win.

[;)]
[/quote][;)]  man hug buddy?????[/quote]

Sure man, but remember, no winkie touching unless you at least buy me a pint.

[:D]
[/quote]how about a half???

[quote user="morty"]Oh, and I don''t miss Doc, just can''t be arsed to find a new avatar.

[:)]
[/quote]get Harry to make ya one...he comes up with some brilliant piks[Y]