Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Which football pundit do you like the most?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Motty.[/quote]Motley Motty Morty? Hmm![;)][/quote][:D]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]I wonderd how long until someone done this thread haha [;)] copy [:P]but Andy Gray for me he has grown on me also Jeff stelling is he a pundit?[/quote]I really like those two, too. [Y] Haha yeah, I was suprised no one had.

I actually don''t mind Alan Hansen, he talks sense most of the time.

Alan Shearer and Lee Dixon are quite nice to listen too when talking about tactical stuff too.

"Oh, and the Radio Norfolk boys if they count? "

Seriously Brendo???

Quite often they totally forget to tell the listening public what is going on - yacking away amongst themselves about some remote stat and forgetting folk at home are actually relying on them to commentate.

Apparently lots of people disagree, but I always find David Pleat''s analysis interesting and educational!

Hansen also, for comedy harshness and a degree of authority.

It has got to be Adrian Durham for me, Quality and he has bollocks as well. Says exactly what he thinks and isnt afraid of upsetting nobody!

[quote user="Daphne "]"Oh, and the Radio Norfolk boys if they count? "

Seriously Brendo???

Quite often they totally forget to tell the listening public what is going on - yacking away amongst themselves about some remote stat and forgetting folk at home are actually relying on them to commentate.[/quote] Yeah, well I actually enjoy listening to them. Even if they are quite biased towards us, so what? I guess I''m used to listening to them, but I''d rather listen on the Radio to them than anyone else. [Y]

If Adrian Chiles is allowed a vote then I''ll add mine to Jeff Stelling. He''s the one that keeps the bunch of loonies that is the Soccer Saturday crew in line and comes out with most of the best lines.

Davo

...my fave has to be Tony Adams...I''m sure he''s just dropped acid before he walks on set...highly amusing.

How such a great player can have such bizzare view on the game is fasinating.

Honestly? Martin O''Neil...he feels it big time.

Why are the likes of Chiles, Stelling and Kamara getting any votes at all? Ignoring the fact that none of them are pundits in the true sense of the word (they''re either presenters or reporters), for me punditry has to contain some degree of tactical and technical knowledge, an in-depth understanding of the game, up-to-date and relevant detail, with just enough personality to deliver a verdict on the action without sounding like, well, Alan Shearer.For me, no one epitomises this more than Alan Hansen.  He''s a true pro, knows the game inside and out, and is able to communicate his analysis of the game concisely and informatively.  Whilst Stelling, Chiles and Kamara laugh and joke their way around the studio with their footballing chums, Hansen is there, week-in, week-out (and probably daily in the World Cup) delivering the true punditry goods.  There is no substitute for his class.

[quote user="Brendo "]Can''t think of any right now, but I quite like Adrian Chiles. [Y][/quote]I Hate him....hes is incredibley boring....after the SA match yesturday, i turned off immediatly so i didn''t have to listen to him.......

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Daphne "]"Oh, and the Radio Norfolk boys if they count? "

Seriously Brendo???

Quite often they totally forget to tell the listening public what is going on - yacking away amongst themselves about some remote stat and forgetting folk at home are actually relying on them to commentate.[/quote] Yeah, well I actually enjoy listening to them. Even if they are quite biased towards us, so what? I guess I''m used to listening to them, but I''d rather listen on the Radio to them than anyone else. [Y][/quote]he didn''t say they where biased did he? Because why wouldn''t they be? hes saying they are crap [:P]

Adrian Chiles is an idiot. Besides that, he looks like a talking toby jug full of pi$$I don''t really like any of the pundits. They''re all hugely boring (I like Kammy and Ian Wright though)