Sign in to follow this  
TheNewBoy

The Thing About Fraser Forster.....

We keep speculating as to whether Newcastle want him to come back here, whether they want a fee, whether we could buy him..... does the bloke even want to come back here? He could have his pick of Championship clubs now, moving to Norwich isn''t essential.

Maybe, just maybe, he has a soft spot for some other teams in the league? He hasn''t made particularly big noises about wanting to move back to Norwich, plenty of other players have done very well on loan to us and never looked back. Peter Crouch is one example, Scott Parker another, David Bentley.

Maybe, just maybe, HE doesn''t see the point in coming back. If he wants to be at Newcastle in the long term, or fancies himself to earn another Premiership move within the next year or two, then it really isn''t going to matter which Championship team he moves to.

Has he actually ever said that he WANTS to come back to Norwich again next year? I have only ever got the impression that he wouldn''t rule it out. Plenty of players show a passion for football and results without really holding any loyalty in a club, Craig Bellamy is one of them.

Why can''t we just lay it down? "Chris Hughton, can a deal be done on Foster? Give us a yes or no by next Tuesday"..... "Yes".....

........... "Fraser, do you want to come back to Norwich for a year, yes or no, let me know by next Thursday"...... "Yes I do"......

DONE - otherwise lets go and get an experienced campaigner on a permanent deal and order Rudd to force his way into the team.

He said before the season ended..."If I''m alowed to go back out on loan, Norwich is my first choice."Does that answer your question? [:)]

Any Loan Deals will be made public after the 1st July when the team report back for pre-season training!lets just wait and all will be told!

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]

We keep speculating as to whether Newcastle want him to come back here, whether they want a fee, whether we could buy him..... does the bloke even want to come back here? He could have his pick of Championship clubs now, moving to Norwich isn''t essential.

Maybe, just maybe, he has a soft spot for some other teams in the league? He hasn''t made particularly big noises about wanting to move back to Norwich, plenty of other players have done very well on loan to us and never looked back. Peter Crouch is one example, Scott Parker another, David Bentley.

Maybe, just maybe, HE doesn''t see the point in coming back. If he wants to be at Newcastle in the long term, or fancies himself to earn another Premiership move within the next year or two, then it really isn''t going to matter which Championship team he moves to.

Has he actually ever said that he WANTS to come back to Norwich again next year? I have only ever got the impression that he wouldn''t rule it out. Plenty of players show a passion for football and results without really holding any loyalty in a club, Craig Bellamy is one of them.

Why can''t we just lay it down? "Chris Hughton, can a deal be done on Foster? Give us a yes or no by next Tuesday"..... "Yes".....

........... "Fraser, do you want to come back to Norwich for a year, yes or no, let me know by next Thursday"...... "Yes I do"......

DONE - otherwise lets go and get an experienced campaigner on a permanent deal and order Rudd to force his way into the team.

[/quote]He has been spotted in Norwich during the last couple of weeks. The club would not be trying to sign him if they didn''t think he would want to return. He is a Newcastle player so has to be diplomatic with what he says.