Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Carling Cup

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]The first round draw is on Wednesday. Who do you want us to get? I would like Ipswich at home so it builds up the banter for the leaague.[/quote]Cant get them. 1st round is split into north and south and its seeded with seeded sides being championship and top half league 1 sides from last season, unseeded are league 2 sides and bottom half league 1 sides from last season

hopefully we could get southend away as its pretty close or some london team. Will probs get the usual crap draw we seem to get in the first rounds such as Yeovil or torquay away something like that

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="John Morlar"]You know it just has to be Colchester, football is like that![/quote]Not possible I''m afraid as they will be seeded.[/quote]Like their pitch should be?Boom boom!!

Why Why Why is it being drawn before the fixture list is out????????(i''m fairly sure it was last year, probably the year before, but i still want to know why....)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="John Morlar"]You know it just has to be Colchester, football is like that![/quote]Not possible I''m afraid as they will be seeded.[/quote]Like their pitch should be?Boom boom!![/quote]I set ''em up... [:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''d settle for a home draw for once.

[/quote]

I''ll take away at Orient and we lose again please...silly cup. (as we have no chance of winning it nowadays). concentrate on the league.

I''ll just have to remember to sneak a few beers in this time.

[quote user="liamcicada"]Carlisle at home, was a good last day of the season.[/quote]

Wont happen as the 1st round is divided up North/South

Bournemouth, Southend, Stevenage Orient all possibilities