Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Which football pundit do you hate the most?

Wow what a choice.

Cant decide between Ruud Gulitt, Gary Birtles and Hamilton, cant stand any of them. Actually I can decide - Hamilton just shades it. He talks utter tripe and is a to$$er to boot.

Lawro''s a knob but easily beaten by Garth Crooks for me...

...do you ever get the feeling that all the other pundits think he''s a prick as well?

I never liked mainstream country & western either. [:P]

mark bright I hate him all he says thats a good finish and thats a poor finish and the rest of what he says is a load of rubbish as well

You guys have got nothing, nothing I say.  Turned on to the Australian coverage of the World Cup last night, only to find that the match pundit is Kevin Muscat.  I have to mute the TV to stop compulsive vomiting....

I wouldn’t say football pundit exactly but he is involved I

hate Adrian Chiles why itv wanted him for the world cup I have to turn it off

whenever he is on screen

anything that is on ITV, they really shouldn`t be allowed to do any sport.

Stick to trashy chav programmes and leave sport to the professionals

[quote user="WOTB"]anything that is on ITV, they really shouldn`t be allowed to do any sport. Stick to trashy chav programmes and leave sport to the professionals[/quote]

The ITV commentary for the England match was really pants.  Jumping straight on the Greeno criticism bandwagon, whilst never a mention of the biggest shocker of a performance yet from a certain W Rooney Esquire, and no questions raised about the Lampard / Gerrard partnership again not working (only one of them can approach a good performance when they are both on the pitch - so why bother - have one but not both).  Priorities all wrong - just the tabloid angle every bloody time.  And to say England generally played well - that really is not good enough.  We aspire to better than that load of b&ll*cks!

Although not really a pundit anotehr one who really gets on my goat is Stuart Hall on 5 live. What I want from a summeriser is what''s happening, not a load of flowery speech that tells you nothing about the game. It really does make me wonder where they get these people from.

Davo

Stuart Hall is an absolute legend. He offers something different and clearly loves the game.

Unlike most of you, I don''t mind Lawro. He can be amusing and at least isn''t bland.

For me, Crooks, Pleat, Brazil, Wright, Bright, Hamilton, Townsend, Beglin and the personality vacuum that is Alan Shearer are my dislikes.

The best pundit (as opposed to commentator) has to be Graham Taylor.