Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Which football pundit do you hate the most?

Too many to mention, but "lawro" is probably the worst

Favourite is Desailly, shame he''s at ITV for this world cup and not the beeb

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Mark lawrenson because of what he said about us & generally annoys me
[/quote]Loathe the twerp with a passion.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Mark lawrenson because of what he said about us & generally annoys me[/quote]What did he say? Was this when he said we''re in trouble, and then we wen''t on and won the league? [:D] I don''t mind him. Claridge and Townsend for me. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="NCFC-47"]Mark lawrenson because of what he said about us & generally annoys me[/quote]What did he say? Was this when he said we''re in trouble, and then we wen''t on and won the league? [:D] I don''t mind him. Claridge and Townsend for me. [Y][/quote]Yes & we proved himw rong haha!

[quote user="PL"]David Pleat, for year''s i''ve watched European football with him cocking up everyones names!
Malbranque
Benayoun just a couple of them.[/quote]

[Y] Mag-ilton,Chin-bom-ba to name another couple.

I hate Gary Birtles. The guy who does football league games for sky. Just something about the way he speaks about players and teams just really annoys me and he just seemed to slate our players all the time last season.

There are 2 on 5 live that I detest and often have to switch channel when they come on...

Alan Green - total tosspot

Gabriel Marcotti - another whose opinion is "always right"

There''s just too many of them I hate with an equal passion so I''ve listed them in alphabetical order:

Andy Gray

Andy Townsend

David Pleat

Garth Crooks

Jamie Redknapp

Joe Cole (Ok he''s not a pundit but he has been in the studio)

Mark Lawrenson

Phil Thompson (Does he always have to mention f***ing Liverpool)

Robbie Savage (He''s going to be a pundit now he has his own radio show, still was funny when he got hit in the face whilst commentating)

I could go on and on but these pr**** really aren''t worth any more of my time.

Davo

Stan Collymore ~ confirmed wife beater, misogynist and sexual deviant, a man who took the right royal p!$$ out of the game whilst at Villa and somehow still gets airtime and a living out of football.

[quote user="Duffman"]I hate Gary Birtles. The guy who does football league games for sky. Just something about the way he speaks about players and teams just really annoys me and he just seemed to slate our players all the time last season.[/quote]

Have to agree!

Lawro because he is a total DICK and Townsend just because he speaks of Chelsea like he was there his whole career....also the bloke that comentates on channel 5...god his voice gets on my wick

[quote user="4 More Bacon Rolls"]

[quote user="Duffman"]I hate Gary Birtles. The guy who does football league games for sky. Just something about the way he speaks about players and teams just really annoys me and he just seemed to slate our players all the time last season.[/quote]

Have to agree!

[/quote]Good shout. Any game of even slight quality is regarded as a ''Great advert for X football''..But I think the Alan Green/Gabriele Marcotti duo gets my vote.TV wise, im surprised no one has mentioned Garth Crooks?

Anyone from ITV, useless coverage (ok over to Clive ''state the obvious'' tyldesley for kick off, but first another break!!!), useless commentators (mostly BBC rejects), useless presenters (again BBC rejects, but dont worry Adrian ''did you know he supports West Brom'' Chiles is coming to save them! and useless pundits (though Ron Atkinson was funny).Hope England get past the group stages as ITV have got 2 of the 3 group games

I cannot stand Don Goodman....just so annoying thinks he knows it all

"And I hate everything south of the river Trent" Peter Beagrie, why do sky employ these people?

Lawro. The fucker is paid to talk about football for a living and does nothing but moan about it. Most of us would kill for a job like that.

Leroy Rosenior is very poor in my opinion, always sits on the fence, and never says anything of any interest or controversy at all, very boring.

Definitely have to agree with Gabriel marcotti!! Guy is so annoying!! It''s always about how good Italian and Spanish football is and how rubbish the premeir league is!

Also can''t stand Adrian Durham on talksport! The guys a numpty!