Sign in to follow this  
AJ

What happened to Taiwo?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AJ"]

I thought he was having a medical with us? Did he fail it or something?

Apologies if there has been a thread on this, I haven''t been on much recently.

[/quote]Failed his medical...cannot find the post on that tho dagnamit[/quote]

I think the Americanism you''re looking for is ''goddammit'', CTID, not ''dagnamit''.
[/quote]i know exaclty what i posted[Y][/quote]

Me too CTID.  Wasn''t it from a cartoon series from the 70''s, something like Deputy Dawg?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]he was just a name linked with us.. i doubt he even left his house to drive here to meet Lambert.[/quote]I took this picture outside the Holiday Inn last week.     If he wasnt rejected for his dodgy knee then lets hope it was for his parking.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]he was just a name linked with us.. i doubt he even left his house to drive here to meet Lambert.
[/quote]

I took this picture outside the Holiday Inn last week.     If he wasnt rejected for his dodgy knee then lets hope it was for his parking.

[/quote]

great picture! quite appropriate parking space if he does have an injury.

As a footballer, he should be entitled to park where he likes. As another option, he could have put his hazard lights on, and left his motor parked on the double yellow lines......

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]he was just a name linked with us.. i doubt he even left his house to drive here to meet Lambert.
[/quote]

I took this picture outside the Holiday Inn last week.     If he wasnt rejected for his dodgy knee then lets hope it was for his parking.

[/quote]

I took this one the other day...

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2gxiwap.jpg[/IMG]

...Shola Ameobi was there but his pace just took him out of shot.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be funny appart from our ASDA doesn''t even remotely look like that . . . .

C for working, E for result.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AJ"]

I think the Americanism you''re looking for is ''goddammit'', CTID, not ''dagnamit''.

Me too CTID.  Wasn''t it from a cartoon series from the 70''s, something like Deputy Dawg?

[/quote]

wasn''t it ''dagnabbit'' ?

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be funny appart from our ASDA doesn''t even remotely look like that . . . .

[/quote]

I dunno...big green letters spelling out ASDA and a car park out front...most of ''em look the same to me.

A for pedantry

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Is this the same Taiwo I saw playing in the World Cup a couple of days ago?[/quote]Haha nooo. That one is amazing, and plays for Marseille. This one (maybe his brother?) is notihng ocmpared

Didnt they say when we signed Fox that it all happened over two days? Sounds to me like Taiwo fails medical wednesday, we bid for Fox thursday and he signs friday.

[quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AJ"]

[/quote]

wasn''t it ''dagnabbit'' ?

[/quote]

I thought it was "dadgummit  pa" quoted by Hoss Cartwright in "Ponderosa" (for those old enough to remember)

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I dunno...big green letters spelling out ASDA and a car park out front...most of ''em look the same to me.

A for pedantry

[/quote]

Ok so my house looks like any other because it has a window and front door?!!! The picture ruined it, could have just left it as a jokey comment, the thing is it has lead to this thread getting poorer and poorer in terms of jokes with everyone trying, and for the most part failing, in trying to be funnier than the last.