Sign in to follow this  
AJ

What happened to Taiwo?

I thought he was having a medical with us? Did he fail it or something?

Apologies if there has been a thread on this, I haven''t been on much recently.

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

I haven''t seen him in ASDA for days.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can''t ever see that joke getting old. [8-)]

[/quote]tut[:^]

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

I haven''t seen him in ASDA for days.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can''t ever see that joke getting old. [8-)]

[/quote]tut[:^]

Not too bothered, if he doesn''t sign. Heard alot that he wasn''t very good....

Someone posted on here somewhere that he failed his medical. I''d think that was likely being as the last we heard of him he was getting said medical, and they don''t usually take a week to do.

The one player we''ve been linked with that I was sceptical about. Not overly fussed if he doesn''t come.

[quote user="AJ"]

[/quote]Failed his medical...cannot find the post on that tho dagnamit

Because its the only way that you''ll get your post count up

Try it - it worked for Nana and Brendo....

To be honest WAJ I think most of us switch off when we see your ID...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AJ"]

[/quote]Failed his medical...cannot find the post on that tho dagnamit[/quote]

I think the Americanism you''re looking for is ''goddammit'', CTID, not ''dagnamit''.

Or is it simply that we weren''t getting anywhere with Fox at that time so decided to look at another option only to find that at the last minute Fox was allowed in for talks.

Failing the medical is the sort of amicable stance because you could fail a medical for something that isn''t intirely an issue.

For example I have heard that MacNamee is asthmatic and this can occaisionally effect his form. I am sure that if you wanted to you could fail his medical on that grounds.

To be entirely fair though, the "failed medical" theory is, as far as I know, speculation.

[quote user="morty"]To be entirely fair though, the "failed medical" theory is, as far as I know, speculation.[/quote]I really, really hope that all these people mentioning the failed medical got it from my question to CUSDP, after a mate of mine messaged me similar... I only mentioned it as something I''d heard, and never stated it as fact.  If people have read that and taken it as fact, then that''s hilarious.Unless, of course, I missed something and someone else more reputable has stated it as fact.....???

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AJ"]

[/quote]Failed his medical...cannot find the post on that tho dagnamit[/quote]

I think the Americanism you''re looking for is ''goddammit'', CTID, not ''dagnamit''.
[/quote]i know exaclty what i posted[Y]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"]To be entirely fair though, the "failed medical" theory is, as far as I know, speculation.[/quote]I really, really hope that all these people mentioning the failed medical got it from my question to CUSDP, after a mate of mine messaged me similar... I only mentioned it as something I''d heard, and never stated it as fact.  If people have read that and taken it as fact, then that''s hilarious.Unless, of course, I missed something and someone else more reputable has stated it as fact.....???[/quote]Like I say, I suspect its just speculation.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"]To be entirely fair though, the "failed medical" theory is, as far as I know, speculation.
[/quote]
I really, really hope that all these people mentioning the failed medical got it from my question to CUSDP, after a mate of mine messaged me similar... I only mentioned it as something I''d heard, and never stated it as fact.  If people have read that and taken it as fact, then that''s hilarious.

Unless, of course, I missed something and someone else more reputable has stated it as fact.....???
[/quote]

Like I say, I suspect its just speculation.

[Y]
[/quote]I saw him in asda limping!!!![;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"]To be entirely fair though, the "failed medical" theory is, as far as I know, speculation.[/quote]I really, really hope that all these people mentioning the failed medical got it from my question to CUSDP, after a mate of mine messaged me similar... I only mentioned it as something I''d heard, and never stated it as fact.  If people have read that and taken it as fact, then that''s hilarious.Unless, of course, I missed something and someone else more reputable has stated it as fact.....???[/quote]Like I say, I suspect its just speculation.[Y][/quote]I saw him in asda limping!!!![;)][/quote][:D]What I was told, by someone in the know, is that sometimes our medicals take about a week.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"]To be entirely fair though, the "failed medical" theory is, as far as I know, speculation.
[/quote]
I really, really hope that all these people mentioning the failed medical got it from my question to CUSDP, after a mate of mine messaged me similar... I only mentioned it as something I''d heard, and never stated it as fact.  If people have read that and taken it as fact, then that''s hilarious.

Unless, of course, I missed something and someone else more reputable has stated it as fact.....???
[/quote]

[Y]
[/quote]I saw him in asda limping!!!![;)][/quote]

[:D]

What I was told, by someone in the know, is that sometimes our medicals take about a week.

[/quote]surely this medical still includes the Asda isle walk????

How else are all these players spotted[;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"]To be entirely fair though, the "failed medical" theory is, as far as I know, speculation.[/quote]I really, really hope that all these people mentioning the failed medical got it from my question to CUSDP, after a mate of mine messaged me similar... I only mentioned it as something I''d heard, and never stated it as fact.  If people have read that and taken it as fact, then that''s hilarious.Unless, of course, I missed something and someone else more reputable has stated it as fact.....???[/quote]Like I say, I suspect its just speculation.[Y][/quote]I saw him in asda limping!!!![;)][/quote][:D]What I was told, by someone in the know, is that sometimes our medicals take about a week.

[/quote]They probably spend a morning in each supermarket until there is a thread started about them.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"]To be entirely fair though, the "failed medical" theory is, as far as I know, speculation.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[Y]

What I was told, by someone in the know, is that sometimes our medicals take about a week.

[/quote]

Yup, if you can''t push the trolley from one end of the aisle to the other you''re out. [:D]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]

Yup, if you can''t push the trolley from one end of the aisle to the other you''re out. [:D]

[/quote]Do ya think they have to do a sort of Super Market sweep styley isle dash....lol