Sign in to follow this  
dpit

huge flop backs other huge flop to bounce back

[quote user="dpit"]As crap Pink Un stories go, this takes some beating.[/quote]

Have whatever views you want on the story but you are well out of order on your opinion of Gunn and Green as keepers for Norwich.

Granted they had their (many) moments but given their current reputations, it''s a bit like saying Major backs Brown to bounce back. if I wanted an endorsement at a time like this for Green, I would hope it would come from someone with a bit more current cachet that Mr Gunn

Granted they had their (many) moments but given their current reputations, it''s a bit like saying Major backs Brown to bounce back. if I wanted an endorsement at a time like this for Green, I would hope it would come from someone with a bit more current cachet than Mr Gunn

You need to show some respect, Its easy to forget what a fine job they both done for us as players. If thats your attitude to Norwich legends i''d rather you took your money elsewhere.

Two of our best players in recent history would be far more appropriate as if they played in goal side by side in the same match Keelan would still show them how it''s done.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Tilly, have you been drinking? I can''t understand a word of your post!![/quote]

Captain Holt stated that Gunn and Green were two of the best players in the Club''s history.

I suggested RECENT history was more appropriate.

I also feel that if Green and Gunn played in goal together for the same team in the same game Kevin Keelan would still show them what goalkeeping is all about.

Simples.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Tilly, have you been drinking? I can''t understand a word of your post!![/quote]

Captain Holt stated that Gunn and Green were two of the best players in the Club''s history.

I suggested RECENT history was more appropriate.

I also feel that if Green and Gunn played in goal together for the same team in the same game Kevin Keelan would still show them what goalkeeping is all about.

Simples.

[/quote]

Green AND Gunn together in goal? Apart from breaking the rules - surely they would get in each others way ??!!

Tilly wrote:

"Captain Holt stated that Gunn and Green were two of the best players in the Club''s history.

I suggested RECENT history was more appropriate.

I also feel that if Green and Gunn played in goal together for the same team in the same game Kevin Keelan would still show them what goalkeeping is all about.

Simples."

Erm, Green and Gunn playing in goal at the same time for the same team?? Notwithstanding the rules of football, in which position do you have Kevin Keelan playing?

And don''t say goal keeper, old chum, because you''ve got two there already.... apparently...I think one of us is having a senior moment... could be me... can any one help explain what JT is on about??

[quote user="dpit"]As crap Pink Un stories go, this takes some beating.[/quote]idiot!have you supported the club for less than a week?

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Tilly wrote: "Captain Holt stated that Gunn and Green were two of the best players in the Club''s history. I suggested RECENT history was more appropriate. I also feel that if Green and Gunn played in goal together for the same team in the same game Kevin Keelan would still show them what goalkeeping is all about. Simples." Erm, Green and Gunn playing in goal at the same time for the same team?? Notwithstanding the rules of football, in which position do you have Kevin Keelan playing? And don''t say goal keeper, old chum, because you''ve got two there already.... apparently...I think one of us is having a senior moment... could be me... can any one help explain what JT is on about??[/quote]

I am saying that Keelan was better than the two of them(Gunn and Green) put together.

Therefore suggesting that our history goes well back before Gunn arrived in the eighties.

Simples...or maybe not in your case Yellow hammer.

we finished 3rd in the premiership with gunny in goal .

he was part of a team that finished the highest position in our history .

saying that Chris Woods I think was the best keeper we have ever had

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="dpit"]As crap Pink Un stories go, this takes some beating.[/quote]idiot!have you supported the club for less than a week?[/quote]

Actually, I''m 45 and have supported the club since I was 7. And you Jas? Are you an idiot?

[quote user="dpit"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="dpit"]As crap Pink Un stories go, this takes some beating.[/quote]

idiot!

have you supported the club for less than a week?
[/quote] Actually, I''m 45 and have supported the club since I was 7. And you Jas? Are you an idiot?[/quote]

I''m afraid that if you insist on posting such drivel you''ll have to learn to suck up the reaction [:D]

"Actually, I''m 45"

So... what you are saying is that your age is no excuse for being such a kunt-rag? But what is?!!