Sign in to follow this  
yellow hammer

Giant Vuvuzela for carrow road

I went out with a lady for a few years who had an enormous vuvuzela. She said that she might like to donate it to NCFC.

Would anyone like to see a vuvuzela at Carrow Road or would it spoil your match day experience?

"I went out with a lady for a few years who had an enormous vuvuzela."

She could get surgery to fix that, nowadays...

The Swiss fans were heard rehearsing for their first World Cup game tomorrow.....

Switzerland fan Ulrich said "Ve vont to zound hornier zan zer oppozition''s weiner vuvuzela horneez"...

[quote user="yellow hammer"]I went out with a lady for a few years who had an enormous vuvuzela. [/quote]Or maybe you just have a tiny penis.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="yellow hammer"]I went out with a lady for a few years who had an enormous vuvuzela. [/quote]Or maybe you just have a tiny penis.[/quote][:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Nuff Said"]I understand the French mascot is an enormous cock. Perhaps they could get together?[/quote]

Hahaha! 

Does that mean we''d hear them together at dawn? lol
[/quote]

We might. If Dawn likes a threesome then the only remaining question is how much noise they would make.

My wife asked me to blow her vuvuzela. I got excited and then she told me it was a plastic horn and I told her that you wouldn''t catch me giving head to a vibrator.

My wife called me an annoying cunt the other day.

I almost choked on my Vuvuzela.

Today in Africa someone dies every 3 seconds.

Just think, by the 90th minute that''s 16200 fewer Vuvuzelas.

[quote user="hogesar"]My wife called me an annoying cunt the other day.

I almost choked on my Vuvuzela.[/quote]My wife barely notices the racket all those vuvuzelas make throughout

the World Cup matches.

She''s used to hearing a tirade of horns every time she pulls out at a **ing roundabout.

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="hogesar"]My wife called me an annoying cunt the other day.

I almost choked on my Vuvuzela.[/quote]My wife barely notices the racket all those vuvuzelas make throughout

the World Cup matches.

She''s used to hearing a tirade of horns every time she pulls out at a **ing roundabout.

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="hogesar"]My wife called me an annoying cunt the other day.

the World Cup matches.

[/quote][:D][/quote][:D][:D]

Its bad enough when your child gets a toy trumpet and blows it for half an hour......

Sitting in a stadium with many hundreds are blowing their trumpet like noise at once...... at every match.

Looking after your ears is obviously not a priority......

Sometimes stupidity sometimes over rules commonsense, and of course financial gain of hyped up selling of the horns.

A 1000 horns at every Norwich match....count me out....the noise would vibrate around the city at every match.