Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

NEW PLAYERS COMING.........

[quote user="NCFC-47"]This MB has been well dull lately be glad for tomrorow & Thrusday for fixtures maybe a little bit of excitement
[/quote][Y]  Ipsh*t 1st game...best them 5:0 and stay at the top of the league...the take the Prem by storm............................well i can dream cant it?[;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NCFC-47"]This MB has been well dull lately be glad for tomrorow & Thrusday for fixtures maybe a little bit of excitement
[/quote][Y]  Ipsh*t 1st game...best them 5:0 and stay at the top of the league...the take the Prem by storm............................well i can dream cant it?[;)][/quote]

Yes, you can dream.  You just can''t spell.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NCFC-47"]This MB has been well dull lately be glad for tomrorow & Thrusday for fixtures maybe a little bit of excitement
[/quote][Y]  Ipsh*t 1st game...best them 5:0 and stay at the top of the league...the take the Prem by storm............................well i can dream cant it?[;)][/quote]

Yes, you can dream.  You just can''t spell.

[/quote]The amount of english teachers on tis board is phenomenal...if you note the s and a are nxt to each other on the keyboard its beat not best...havnt you got some papers to mark???

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You''re not having dodgy dreams again are you ctid? [;)]

Just let me know how I feature in them this time lol
[/quote]Far to dirty to put on the board[:P][;)]

[quote user="Ncfc"]Any ideas when we will make our first decent summer signing ? the wait just goes on and on .
[/quote]We are all feeling th same lol..i expect one or two very soon[Y]  

I really do hope we sign a very good Championship striker...Dont get me wrong, Holty and Martin have been greeeeaaat but we do need another in that mix imho someone with pace...Ebanks Blake would be awesome and if we have a real disire to get out of this league this season these are the type of players we should be looking at...i think its our best chance because the league is wide open this time around

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You''re not having dodgy dreams again are you ctid? [;)]Just let me know how I feature in them this time lol[/quote]Far to dirty to put on the board[:P][;)][/quote]Tell me in private then [;)] [:P]