Sign in to follow this  
Croydon Canary

Alan Green...Radio Five Live.

Was he waffling ''n wailing ''n whingeing ''n whining ''n whimpering about people whinging and moaning about him on here? [:^)]

I bet he''s salivating over Ronaldo and calling Drogba a diver and a cheat even though he''s not on the pitch yet.

I have to agree.Alan Green is a right miserable bugger.But strangely i did enjoy Robbie Savages input today,he was quite amusing![:O]

Totally agree, Alan Green just moans and moans but Robbie Savage is ace - he kept pissing himself laughing at Gervinho''s hair cut calling him Tefal Head!

"Moaning probably cause his beloved Leeds aren''t in the World cup!!"

Aren''t they CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD or something?!

[quote user="Romantic"]I like Alan Green. And Robbie Savage. That is all.[/quote]Yeh agree, controversial, moany yes, but for me thats the entertainment from listening to commentary that im not actually watching. Listening on the radio simply to know whats happening on the pitch between 2 teams i dont care that much about? Nah, i want honest opinions, rants and controversy. Hes quite often wrong - but so what, he gets people talking as this thread proves. 606 would be nothing without him. Plenty of listeners must agree or he wouldnt still be commentating. The best thing is he really doesnt care what people think of him, its just how he is, and id much rather listen to someones actual thoughts than the usual cliches that the so called pundits come out with on the TV.And he supports Liverpool

"Yeh agree, controversial, moany yes, but for me thats the entertainment from listening to commentary that im not actually watching. Listening on the radio simply to know whats happening on the pitch between 2 teams i dont care that much about? Nah, i want honest opinions, rants and controversy. Hes quite often wrong - but so what, he gets people talking as this thread proves. 606 would be nothing without him. Plenty of listeners must agree or he wouldnt still be commentating. The best thing is he really doesnt care what people think of him, its just how he is, and id much rather listen to someones actual thoughts than the usual cliches that the so called pundits come out with on the TV."

Aye - I''m no fan, but at least he knows his own mind, rather than just sprouting the same old cliches, over and over.