Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

2010/11 fixture list published here at 9am

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]It has just been pointed out to me that I may have second sight following the publication of the fixtures and the contents of one of my signature lines [8-|]

Perhaps I''d best sign up for the PUPs threads. Then again, always best to quit when ahead
[/quote]

WITS we''d love to see you on our free bet thread next season(if Billy is kind enough to allow us another season)you will be made very welcome and could even join us for a few glasses of Tillys favorite taddy lager.[;)]

Don''t think we could have asked for any better start than a home game followed by a trip to sunny scunny. We wont get a better chance to get some points on the board than that.

As others have said that run in November looks tough but we have to play everyone sometime so bring it on!

When do we play Colchester in the league?

Oh I forgot.... we won the league!!!!!

Brings it all home now what a great achievement it was to get out of League One - Sheff Weds at home to Dagenham and Redbridge!

That could of been us.

[quote user="IncH HigH "]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]It has just been pointed out to me that I may have second sight following the publication of the fixtures and the contents of one of my signature lines [8-|]Perhaps I''d best sign up for the PUPs threads. Then again, always best to quit when ahead[/quote]

WITS we''d love to see you on our free bet thread next season(if Billy is kind enough to allow us another season)you will be made very welcome and could even join us for a few glasses of Tillys favorite taddy lager.[;)]

[/quote]Okey dokey thankyou [:)]I''m always up for a lager or two as well [B] so long as I don''t have to share it lol

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]

When do we play Colchester in the league?

Oh I forgot.... we won the league!!!!!

Brings it all home now what a great achievement it was to get out of League One - Sheff Weds at home to Dagenham and Redbridge!

That could of been us.

[/quote]

Hell of an opening fixture for Daggers.  Good luck to them