Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

2010/11 fixture list published here at 9am

Leeds at home followed by Ipswich at home........theres retribution for the Plod after their cock up of the Leeds game.  Hopefully they''ll get it right this time!

am i right in thinking ipswich away is Easter weekend so wont be moved to the Sunday due to playing derby on the monday? will this mean a 3 pm kick off on a Saturday then?

7 games in April...is that normal? seems a bit over the top...what will happen if we are still in the cup? (as if?) hehehehe

dirty leeds followed by the scum!!!, nearly choked on me beer here in hammamet!. Spose this is all subject to murdoch''s mob [sky] of course.

Ips*** at home on the 27th November would of been perfect but you just knoow it''s going to be moved to Sunday at 12 :(

Davo

am i right in thinking ipswich away is Easter weekend so wont be moved to the Sunday due to playing derby on the monday? will this mean a 3 pm kick off on a Saturday then?MattYes, it is Easter Saturday, just like the old days possibly! There is no way that the game can be moved to the Sunday with the Easter Monday game. The game might be moved to Good Friday for a Sky showing but even better could be this indeed be the first Saturday derby for years! Anyone know that fact?

November looks by far the toughest month on paper. Burnley, Leeds and Ipswich will be tough games as will Millwall and Reading. Plus we play Cardiff and Boro just as October closes out. Good opener though, I think we''ll start off with a win! Let''s just hope it goes better than last time.

For Ippo away. Expect Plod to move the game to Good Fri midday ko. Can''t see them allowing us the luxury of a Sat 3pm derby match.

Still dont understand Norfolk/Suffolk Plod''s reasons when Sheffield, Manchester, South Wales police can all cope with big derby games at 3pm or evenings.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Or they could push the Derby County game to the Tuesday. We shall see....[/quote]Could they not just move this to a early 12:45 saturday kick off? Would be alot better that the usual very early sunday kick off which we have to face. I really hope one of these days we can draw the scum in the carling cup as it would be interesting to see how t police would react to an evening derby game

It has just been pointed out to me that I may have second sight following the publication of the fixtures and the contents of one of my signature lines [8-|]Perhaps I''d best sign up for the PUPs threads. Then again, always best to quit when ahead

Nice two games to start of with.  4 points minimum.  Should get 6.

I think plod might have a bigger say in these fixtures than we think. We haven''t played Leicester since the well publicized trouble at Leicester and I notice both home and away are on a Tuesday night. I''m not getting too excited about a Saturday Derby, think plod will have something about that.

First impressions where a good great 9 points out of  9 for the first 3 games, but then when I looked at our last 5 a slight twinge of fear and worry that we are not in a relegation fight. [:(]

I suppose it looked daunting after playing so many div 1 games, but were in the league on merit and as champions so should fear anyone in this league.

As with last season a home game to start and finish with so will be booking my hols for the 10th May after we gain promotion!

Can’t wait, bring it on! [|-)]

OTBC

Wouldve preferred a harder home game,like qpr or leeds to kickoff with so we can get the juices flowing and a win wouldve had us pumped up for the season.If we beat watford then the buzz will not be the same in the media...On the other hand softly softly etc