Sign in to follow this  
Inch High aka Inchy..

That's better.

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]I can certainly see Watford going down, but do they really think Swansea and Sheffield will join them?[/quote]

You are joking right?

[quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]I can certainly see Watford going down, but do they really think Swansea and Sheffield will join them?[/quote]You are joking right? [/quote]I really don''t think he is Inchy. [:S]

And as for League 1, well O.K see Yoevil, and Walsall and Tranmere finishing up at the bottom, they were all pretty bad last year, but Swindon for the drop? Well I guess they could go into a funck after missing out this year and they did lose Paynter.

Haha! He dosn''t have a clue!

Push us 5 places higher and thats about right I think. [Y]

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]And as for League 1, well O.K see Yoevil, and Walsall and Tranmere finishing up at the bottom, they were all pretty bad last year, but Swindon for the drop? Well I guess they could go into a funck after missing out this year and they did lose Paynter.[/quote]Oh dear, he''s serious! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]And as for League 1, well O.K see Yoevil, and Walsall and Tranmere finishing up at the bottom, they were all pretty bad last year, but Swindon for the drop? Well I guess they could go into a funck after missing out this year and they did lose Paynter.[/quote]Oh dear, he''s serious! [:S][/quote]

Looks like Man U are in for a rough season then Lapps.[:P]

Be my guest Nutty, as long as NO ONE is allowed to pick Norwich to win the first game!!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m changing my name to "aardvark nigel" so that I''m top of our PUPs League until August[;)]

[/quote]

In that case I will be aardvark high and should pip you to the post.[;)]