Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Best goal before 1980

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]And there was me thinking football was invented in 1992[/quote]

To think there are posters on here who have never experienced the joy of slipping on the piss on the Barclay terrace

''''To think there are posters on here who have never experienced the joy of slipping on the piss on the Barclay terrace''''

Or even enjoyed the culinary delights of the chippy on the corner behind the Barclay or even a boily burger, the perfect hangover cure!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Or crisp bags full of piss being thrown from the away section of the Barclay[/quote]

Hahah [:D] One of my favourite childhood memories [:D]

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]And there was me thinking football was invented in 1992[/quote]

To think there are posters on here who have never experienced the joy of slipping on the piss on the Barclay terrace

[/quote]Or the roofless toilets behind the River End!

[quote user="The Butler"]

Throwing cushions at the pitch and NOT getting evicted.

[/quote]

Or being a 4 year old waiting for your brother to come home and tell you all about the match,only to find out the nasty policeman has taken him away for fighting with nasty londoners..

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]crisp bags full of piss [/quote]

Wonder why Walkers did not add those to the flavours they brought out for the world cup? [+o(]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Throwing cushions at the pitch and NOT getting evicted.

[/quote]Sigh........joyful days.[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/party.gif[/img]

Laughing at the hippies on Argyle Street on the way from the Caroline Seagull coach.

Thats why i enjoyed this season so much. Many of the clubs still retain some of that real ground, real fans match day experience.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]Chanting "come and have a go if you think you''re hard enough" at the West Ham fans.  Then shitting yourself when they did.[/quote]

Or in march 83, 200 west ham fans leaving the river end early and going down riverside road,and waiting for Norwich fans to leave the match..when they do arrive,expecting norwich to run,getting a suprise when they dont and being chased to KFC where it kicked off..