Sign in to follow this  
Mark Fotheringham City Legend

Re: Petition for 'wrathsajoke' to leave.

[quote user="Hoolahans Right Foot"]I didn''t say he can''t comment, I just questioned why someone would comment on a thread they had no interest in?[/quote]If Morty finds a thread he hasn''t posted on he comes out in a nasty rash. The Doctors are baffled........ [;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]If Morty finds a thread he hasn''t posted on........[/quote]There''s more chance of Hell freezing over.......[:D]

[quote user="First Jedi"]But then wrathsajoke is a fukking tool...[/quote]Is that just your opinion, or did you do a scientific survey?  [6]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Hahaha!wrathsajoke does wind people up but we''re all entitled to our opinions on here. Imagine how boring this mb would be if we all agreed with everyone. [/quote]I disagree, it wouldn''t be boring at all.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Hahaha!wrathsajoke does wind people up but we''re all entitled to our opinions on here. Imagine how boring this mb would be if we all agreed with everyone. [/quote]I disagree, it wouldn''t be boring at all.[/quote]I agree

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Hahaha!wrathsajoke does wind people up but we''re all entitled to our opinions on here. Imagine how boring this mb would be if we all agreed with everyone. [/quote]I disagree, it wouldn''t be boring at all.[/quote]I agree[/quote]You what?  Want to take it outside?

W-A-J is a person of very few words and even less brain, but there are others that cause far more offence

Just ignore him - or take the p1ss......

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Hahaha!wrathsajoke does wind people up but we''re all entitled to our opinions on here. Imagine how boring this mb would be if we all agreed with everyone. [/quote]I disagree, it wouldn''t be boring at all.[/quote]I agree[/quote]You what?  Want to take it outside?[/quote]Err.. I think so ... hang on a minute ....

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Hahaha!wrathsajoke does wind people up but we''re all entitled to our opinions on here. Imagine how boring this mb would be if we all agreed with everyone. [/quote]I disagree, it wouldn''t be boring at all.[/quote]I agree[/quote]You what?  Want to take it outside?[/quote]Err.. I think so ... hang on a minute ....[/quote]Yes, that''s what I was trying to say.

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

there are others that cause far more offence

[/quote]Like me? [:D]

I hope ThorpeCanary does not get banned because i just love looking at his posts,i mean reading his posts.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I hope ThorpeCanary does not get banned because i just love looking at his posts,i mean reading his posts.[/quote]?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I hope ThorpeCanary does not get banned because i just love looking at his posts,i mean reading his posts.[/quote]

Haha, same!