Sign in to follow this  
Mark Fotheringham City Legend

Re: Petition for 'wrathsajoke' to leave.

[quote user="Hoolahans Right Foot"]Why comment then? if you have a problem with the thread, don''t read it.[/quote]I shall comment on whatever I like, I think you''ll find.[:)]

[quote user="Hoolahans Right Foot"]Why comment then? if you have a problem with the thread, don''t read it.[/quote]

he cant comment on a thread he doesnt like, but you make a new post about a guy you dont like... why dont you take your own advice and ignore him

Can we make the assumption that this is the poster formerly known as "Hoolahans left foot"?

Oh come on, hes clearly on a wind-up. Will probably orgasm when he reads this.Just ignore him, or reply to the posts with something completely off topic.

[quote user="Hoolahans Right Foot"]I didn''t say he can''t comment, I just questioned why someone would comment on a thread they had no interest in?[/quote]So, you honestly think the poster in question will read this thread and say "You know guys, he''s right. I''m very sorry and I shall close my account immediately"??

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoolahans Right Foot"]I didn''t say he can''t comment, I just questioned why someone would comment on a thread they had no interest in?[/quote]

So, you honestly think the poster in question will read this thread and say "You know guys, he''s right. I''m very sorry and I shall close my account immediately"??
[/quote]

as you know Morty, he will get worse.

I cant remember but I think he has over 300 posts, I dont believe he has made 300 posts or been like that all the time, he proberbly made one negative opinion which led to everyone jumpng down his throat and proclaiming "what an idiot he is" for thinking such a thing, which led him down the tangent hes on now.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoolahans Right Foot"]I didn''t say he can''t comment, I just questioned why someone would comment on a thread they had no interest in?[/quote]So, you honestly think the poster in question will read this thread and say "You know guys, he''s right. I''m very sorry and I shall close my account immediately"??[/quote]

as you know Morty, he will get worse.

I cant remember but I think he has over 300 posts, I dont believe he has made 300 posts or been like that all the time, he proberbly made one negative opinion which led to everyone jumpng down his throat and proclaiming "what an idiot he is" for thinking such a thing, which led him down the tangent hes on now.

[/quote]I just ignore him, if you find people on the internet winding you up then it really is time to log off for a while lol.Nah, I pretty much remember him always being like he is.

Look, petitions like this are stupid.  Message Boards police themselves.  Pete will ban him if his posts become constantly offensive but by putting up this silly petition thread you are feeding the troll.  Just use the report button and let nature take its course.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Look, petitions like this are stupid.  Message Boards police themselves.  Pete will ban him if his posts become constantly offensive but by putting up this silly petition thread you are feeding the troll.  Just use the report button and let nature take its course.
[/quote]Exactly!

Col Who offy site ban people (Me!) we''re far more tolerent than them surely?

[quote user="First Wizard"]Col Who offy site ban people (Me!) we''re far more tolerent than them surely?[/quote]Any site with Wiz on it has to be pretty tolerant! [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Look, petitions like this are stupid.  Message Boards police themselves.  Pete will ban him if his posts become constantly offensive but by putting up this silly petition thread you are feeding the troll.  Just use the report button and let nature take its course.
[/quote]Exactly!

[/quote]

We must be - we''ve trIed to get you banned for years!!! [:P]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Exactly!

[/quote]

[/quote]

haaa

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Come on guys, play nice.OP - I suggest you use the report button, a bunch of his posts from last week disappeared, im sure Lord Pete of the Sports desk will either delete them or ban him [Y][/quote]Does that work now ?Every time I''ve tried it - not to report wrathsajoke incidentally - it doesn''t connect.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Exactly!

[/quote]

[/quote]There you  go then...........its official now.[Y]

[quote user="Hoolahans Right Foot"][quote user="NCFC-47"] are you a long time reader i assume with only 6 posts? there will be alot of signatures on here i am one of them[/quote]

Yeah, been reading for a long time, only just started posting[/quote]You sure you didn''t used to be Hoolahans left foot?

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

Can you give pink brother the reasons for this nomination?

[/quote]

Firstly he isnt a team player,always staring arguments and secondly,we think he is a mole!

[quote user="Eadienhucks"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

Can you give pink brother the reasons for this nomination?

[/quote]

Firstly he isnt a team player,always staring arguments and secondly,we think he is a mole!

[/quote]

Moles have extremely bad eyesight. so probably, they wouldn''t flinch much in a staring argument....

[quote user="Brendo "]Call me hipocritical, but I sign. [Y]
[/quote]

You don''t like hippos?....

How about Rhinos?

I have a mate who''s a Rhino....He''s called Neil.