Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Would you have Andy Marshall back?

Isn''t it a bit early in the day to be drinking?Seriously, have a word with yourself ffs.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]No. He''s a judas.[/quote]But thats just cutting our nose off to spite our face Lord.[/quote]Not really. He''s sh*t too.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]No. He''s a judas.[/quote]But thats just cutting our nose off to spite our face Lord.[/quote]Not really. He''s sh*t too. [/quote]^^ This.

Like it or not, he was/is a good keeper. However I think there are better keepers out there who I would go for. One was Tom Heaton who has gone to Cardiff. He would have been a good option if we don''t get Forster. As it is, I would happily have Marshall back for a season if he was back up to Forster whilst Rudd and Steer were out on loan.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Played for us in the 90s ?  He must be 50 years old by now.
[/quote]Early thirties, nowt for a good keeper, and he still is, and he''s avalible on a free.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

If, of course, we can''t get Fraser.

I would.[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/bolt.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Today must be a day when you got up Wiz and thought to yourself......"Now how can i increase my post count?"

Next you will be suggesting Danny Mills be signed again as cover for right back.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

If, of course, we can''t get Fraser.

I would.[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/bolt.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Today must be a day when you got up Wiz and thought to yourself......"Now how can i increase my post count?"

Next you will be suggesting Danny Mills be signed again as cover for right back.

[/quote]Lol, seriously Til, he''s still a ruddy good, experienced keeper, to reject the idea just because he went to ''them'' is silly imo.

Yes I would have him back, like it or not his experience would be beneficial to Rudd, Steer and hopefully Forster.

If we were to go down that line of getting in an aged experienced keeper as back up to Forster how about Mark Crossley as a player/gk coach? To me he is technically a very good keeper who has loads of experience and good handling. He was an under-rated keeper in his time at the top and I think he could really help our goalies as well as provide a safe pair of hands when he''s needed. I think his pen saving percentage is still the best there has been.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I heard his grandad is Japanese! [;)] Still want him Wiz? [H][/quote]

[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/asshole.gif[/img]

[;)]

No thanks. He wasn''t much good when he was here the first time and he''s not exactly good now he''s older.

Davo

"to reject the idea just because he went to ''them'' is silly imo."

Silly is your opinion then, your opinion is silly ;)

... but I have rejected the idea anyway... silly or not! :)

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]NO!!! he is S4IT[/quote]Kept us out 2 years ago![/quote]But we were pretty sh1te too then....... [;)]

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Yeah, why not. Water under the bridge and all that, I''m having trouble remembering why he was a Judas?[/quote]Won player of the season, didn''t sign a new contract and went to Ipswich.Ring any bells?

[quote user="The Chirp"]Like it or not, he was/is a good keeper.

[/quote]with the exception of Villa and Coventry, andy Marshalll has been relegated with every club he has played for....now.. do you want to change that statement?