Sign in to follow this  
canary2010

Grant Holt to join West Brom??????

[quote user="canary2010"]

Im really worried about the rumours circulating that West Brom have had a million pound bid accepted for Grant Holt.  Im told its being reported today in the local brummie press also and its on the Norwich City Mad forum, link attached:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=400&fid=191&sty=2&act=1&mid=2121274780

I know that league 1 is a big jump but I think he could easily play in the premier league, holty is a lot better than beckford and look where he is now.  Also been told by my mate who works at the club that Holt wants to go because he cant ever see us getting back in the premier over the next few years.

Worried, very worried.

[/quote] Wouldn''t binman 2010 be more appropriate ? Nothing better than a realistic rumour from a regular poster.

Im really worried about the rumours circulating that West Brom have had a million pound bid accepted for Grant Holt.  Im told its being reported today in the local brummie press also and its on the Norwich City Mad forum, link attached:

I know that league 1 is a big jump but I think he could easily play in the premier league, holty is a lot better than beckford and look where he is now.  Also been told by my mate who works at the club that Holt wants to go because he cant ever see us getting back in the premier over the next few years.

Worried, very worried.

[/quote]

Brilliant. I love the bit that says your grammer and language are appaling. Classic!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]This rumour doesn''t even verge on credible. I''ve heard more convincing statements from Neil Doncaster.
[/quote]

Agreed!!

Kathy has asked me to say that she is far too upset to even comtemplate the thought of Grant leaving and cannot bring herself to post on this thread.

Worried, very worried.

[/quote]

This is highly suspicious. BINNER ALERT!!!!!!!!