Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

bailey

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]You bored? [:P]
[/quote]

No, just likes to spout rubbish.

TROLL.

The only time anyone said anything about us and Bailey (yes names have capitals at the begining) was an article on the sky sports website that suggested we had ''enquired'' about him along with several clubs including Middlesborough. Not that fussed as I don''t think he is worth the money that has been paid for him.

Sure he scored goals last season but he was part of the team that couldn''t get a run of good results together. They were in a better position than us when Leeds started to stumble. And at 26 you have to wonder why he hasn''t attracted much attention at a higher level already - sure could be a late developer but at over £1million, not worth the risk in my opinion or even the money.

[quote user="singing canary"]but the left back who played for Glasgow Rangers in the Champions league is ...?[/quote]

Gordon Ramsey?

Have to agree with the opening poster , i said when he was first mentioned we had no chance of signing him. We are a skint football club and every signing we make screams that out at you , we are supposedly backing Lambert with the finances to push for the top 6 well if thats the case i expect us to be spending £3 or 4 million in the next few weeks and thats a minimum  because the signings so far would be poor a division lower.

[quote user="Ncfc"]Have to agree with the opening poster , i said when he was first mentioned we had no chance of signing him. We are a skint football club and every signing we make screams that out at you , we are supposedly backing Lambert with the finances to push for the top 6 well if thats the case i expect us to be spending £3 or 4 million in the next few weeks and thats a minimum  because the signings so far would be poor a division lower.
[/quote]

That''s right because all of the top 6 last season spent £3-4million.

Blackpool in the premiership - you could probably have bought half their squad for that much money. Football is not a certain science.

[quote user="Ncfc"]Have to agree with the opening poster , i said when he was first mentioned we had no chance of signing him. We are a skint football club and every signing we make screams that out at you , we are supposedly backing Lambert with the finances to push for the top 6 well if thats the case i expect us to be spending £3 or 4 million in the next few weeks and thats a minimum  because the signings so far would be poor a division lower.
[/quote]

Says it all about you then !

We were never really in the hunt for Bailey. His agent just chucked us and Southampton as linked clubs onto Sky Sports to drum up interest from clubs who pay higher wages to make them think "if a L1 team or someone like Norwich can afford him, it might be worth us having a look". And it worked!

Is this the part where I''m supposed to defend myself with a counter-insult and we escalate until your Mum sees what you''re doing and tells us both off?

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]too good a player to come here-was never going to happen-how many of you said his signing for us was imminent! lol.fools[/quote]Lets be honest if we had signed him you would be telling us how rubbish he was.