Sign in to follow this  
WOTB

KIck it off

Just to let you all know, the website www.kickitoff.co.uk is still open for business.

Come along if you have something sensible to say, even if we don`t like what your saying we won`t give you loads of abuse.

I have just looked at the site and found Camuldonum has taken up residence so that was enough for me.

I have just looked at the site and found Camuldonum has taken up residence so that was enough for me.

Thats put me firmly off....still hanging round NCFC sites, yet "passionatley" supports TWO different teams...the blokes bizzare...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I have just looked at the site and found Camuldonum has taken up residence so that was enough for me. Thats put me firmly off....still hanging round NCFC sites, yet "passionatley" supports TWO different teams...the blokes bizzare...[/quote]

Hmmm,i have stood up for the bloke in the past,but his s*** stirring about the Lambert marriage non-story is very off,especially on the civilised KIO.

Good luck with the site WOTB (TY[;)]).Will keep checking it,even though i prefer the rough ''n'' ready Oink ''Un[Y]

well done you lot.

I may have only got 8 replies to this thread but I didn`t receive any abuse.

Thank you.

[quote user="WOTB"]well done you lot. I may have only got 8 replies to this thread but I didn`t receive any abuse. Thank you.[/quote]

Not really necessary WOTB to tar us all with the same brush now was it?

[quote user="WOTB"]well done you lot.

I may have only got 8 replies to this thread but I didn`t receive any abuse.

Thank you.[/quote][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SQLaJtLrrWI/AAAAAAAADEw/3HyZ_COhEP8/s400/farts.jpg[/img]