Sign in to follow this  
grantroederdisaster

Very likely that Keano will never manage the Sc um in a Derby game!

With the S cums directors admitting in their rag the East Anglian then other week that they have had already talks with Tony Mowbray, things not good under Keano with the board twitchy about the situation and the S cummers not due to play us till the end of November I reakon its very likely that Keano will never manage them against us!

Does the multi millionaire Keano really give a s hit?

I don''t think so and I suspect that is a big part of why he isn''t doing any good. Just easy money for him and getting sacked will see him getting a whole shed load more!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Does the multi millionaire Keano really give a s hit? I don''t think so and I suspect that is a big part of why he isn''t doing any good. Just easy money for him and getting sacked will see him getting a whole shed load more![/quote]

His dog food is expensive though!

That should be "Very likely that Keano will never manage the Sc um in a Derby game again!".He did. And we lost 3-2, with a Dos Santos penalty winning it for them if my memory serves me well?

[quote user="Big Bad John"]That should be "Very likely that Keano will never manage the Sc um in a Derby game again!".

He did. And we lost 3-2, with a Dos Santos penalty winning it for them if my memory serves me well?
[/quote]

I''m afraid your memory in failing you, that was Magilton''s last game.

[quote user="NCfC Till I Die "]that is why all the fans were singing ''your getting sacked in the morning '' and the ipswich fans agreeing :L[/quote]

to ....roeder or grant?

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Does the multi millionaire Keano really give a s hit?

I don''t think so and I suspect that is a big part of why he isn''t doing any good. Just easy money for him and getting sacked will see him getting a whole shed load more![/quote]Come on. Keane has many faults, but a lack of commitment isn''t one of them: if he''d been the sort of person just to take the money he (a) wouldn''t have had that row with McCarthy at the World Cup and (b) not have gone to Ipswich in the first place.

I am one of those whose pleasure supporting NCFC involves wanting Ipswich to do badly.

It is quite amazing to me how things have seemingly come full circle in little over 18 months. From the time when their supprters, revelling in the Evan''s takeover, were waving ten pound notes at City supporters, worried about bankruptcy and relegation, to the present situation.

WE have bounced back with aplomb. Have a good manager and a board to instil confidence and a decent squad of players with signs of potential.. We have already been active in the market and the new players seem more than decent.

We are even increasing the capacity of the ground as season ticket sales are better than ever. Our debt is managed.

ITFC:  According to Clegg, have to sell before they can buy and are stuck with more than a few failures that might prove difficult to unload: Lisbie, Priskin, Walters, Edwards, Martin, Counago etc. These, and others have all failed to excite the Tractor Boys. Last season illustrates this

Reading the occasional Town board, they are pinning unfair hopes on Connor Wickham, but might even be forced to sell.

Then there is the Keane factor to contend with. I would personally prefer Bryan Gunn as manager ... Oops!

For the first time, since Worthy''s demise, we now seem to have the upper hand.

I hope that I am not being over-optimistic. However, things are not going well at the Portaloo and their debts are escallating. 

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"

Come on. Keane has many faults, but a lack of commitment isn''t one of them: if he''d been the sort of person just to take the money he (a) wouldn''t have had that row with McCarthy at the World Cup and (b) not have gone to Ipswich in the first place.

You reakon?

His decision making was akin to stabbing in the dark last season. He knows he has made bad mistakes and he also knows he would be given time just because of who he is!

I definately think the fact hes set up for life financially knocks an edge of him whether he consciously knows it or not.

When he was wearing the Irish shirt that was a different thing to managing the S cum who he wouldn''t of cared an once for before getting the job!

I think this is going to be regular problem in the future, cause pro footballers have earned ridiculous amounts of money they aren''t going to be arsed with anything that is to stressfull!

He''ll not lose any sleep when he probably gets the boot about October time!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]That should be "Very likely that Keano will never manage the Sc um in a Derby game again!".He did. And we lost 3-2, with a Dos Santos penalty winning it for them if my memory serves me well?[/quote]

I''m afraid your memory in failing you, that was Magilton''s last game.

[/quote]

doh.gif Doh image by DarethDarkaxe

I have it on good authority that keane will leave ipswich and his replacement? ALan curbishley