Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Hate figure vol 5

Fantastic atmosphere with an excellent result on sat, sploit for me by a supporter behind me, who my daughter now calls ''motormouth'', abusing one of our players for the full match again.

So far this season he has moved through Helveg, Henderson, Jonson & Holt so we were interested to see if we were going to have quiet week with none of these appearing or who the new player to hate was going to be.

I kid you not with his first touch of the ball a torrent of abuse was aimed at Bentley - which was repeated every time he touched the ball for the full 90 minutes. At least give the bloke a chance to make a mistake first!

Riverenders - can you PLEASE take this bloke back - I am convinced he is one of yours that has got lost

Blimey, I am not the biggest Edworthy fan, but even I continued to joined in the chants of ''EDDY EDDY EDDY'' coz having a go at the game does nothing for the team performance.

OTBC

Have a go at him,mate. There are probably others around you thinking the same thing who will back you up. Doubt he`ll get too agressive as he risks being arrested and banned if he does. Tell him to stop slating his own players or **** off!

He has been spoken to by me and several others but it makes no odds - its just got to the stage where is the norm and we try and ignore but sometime it just gets too much.

OTBC

Thought Bents had a good game myself - nothing flash but was solid enough - not any better than Jonson though.