Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

101 Things we want to happen next season....

1, S cum relegated with Roeder taking over when they get into League 1!

2, Lottery win for myself!

3, Norwich promoted!

Like the board says everything else positive will follow if the end product on the pitch is right.

These would be - Lambert, Mcnally and Bowket staying. Good players staying. Even better ones signing. C rap ones leaving. A lot of the clubs debt wiped out. Further ground capacity increase and other stadium/area close to ground improvements. Investors coming on board. The club getting nearer to reaching its full potential etc.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"][quote user="GiveItToVarco"]Forster to keep a clean sheet for Norwich City.[/quote]

of course, I  did mean for us! [;)][/quote]

I knew what you meant, I just like looking at your posts for some reason! [;)]

[quote user="GiveItToVarco"][quote user="ThorpeCanary"][quote user="GiveItToVarco"]Forster to keep a clean sheet for Norwich City.[/quote]

of course, I  did mean for us! [;)][/quote] I knew what you meant, I just like looking at your posts for some reason! [;)][/quote]

[:D]

Ipswich & Leeds relegated [:D]Norwich promoted [:D] Huckerby to decide he is all fit and can start playing again and scores 2 hat tricks home and away against the scum, make Ipsh!t very angry and make certain their relegation in April.Sorry I don''t want much.

Norwich to beat the scum at portaloo road.

A result which condems them to league 1 and guarantees us auto promotion.

We can all have a dream can`t we?

The girl on Thorpe Canarys post to want to meet up with me with that little grin on her face! And in that state of dress!

Finish top 8 and Holty to get 25 for the season!

Forster to sign on loan then permenant in January!

OTBC!

After we secure promotion, Lambert gets hammered, tells Fraser Forster he is his bestest mate ever, leads a singalong to ''Sweet Caroline'' by Neil Diamond in the Murderers before relieving himself all over a picture of Robbie Cowling.

Leeds fans return to Carrow Road and behave as they did on this season''s

visit.  There are riot police waiting with tear gas, rubber bullets,

tasers and alsatians.  In addition, Norfolk has declared independence and the Right to Bear Firearms has been enshrined in the constitution, something the Leeds "fans" only discover when attempting to overturn a coachload of geriatrics.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Ipswich & Leeds relegated [:D]

Norwich promoted [:D]

Huckerby to decide he is all fit and can start playing again and scores 2 hat tricks home and away against the scum, make Ipsh!t very angry and make certain their relegation in April.

Sorry I don''t want much.
[/quote]

the most pointless thread i have ever read.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="norfolk_canary"][quote user="PL"]Cowling to be hit by a bus..[/quote] LOL! [:)][/quote]

harsh

[/quote]Okay...Cowling to be hit by some pus.