Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Russell?

What is the reason for taking so long for Russell''s future to be revealed? Can he not sign a new contract until his contract runs out or has he not made up his mind yet?

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]how some of you get past the moderater with your foul mouthed language is beyond me[/quote]

Probably only because it''s directed at you!

In my opinion Rusty owes Lambert big time, it took Lambert to get Rusty playing well in a settled position, prior to that we had seen him in almost every position, though that was mainly due to the previous incompetent managers...

If he goes then I expect some will boo him, though I won''t be one of those.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

In my opinion Rusty owes Lambert big time, it took Lambert to get Rusty playing well in a settled position, prior to that we had seen him in almost every position, though that was mainly due to the previous incompetent managers...

[/quote]He''ll probably be suspended.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]He''ll probably be suspended.[/quote]

suspended LMAO!

He''s gone.....

Threw his shirt to the crowd on last game which should have gone to the golden goal MOM winning number.

I''ll be disapointed if Russell goes cause he was one of best players and played an excellent holding role in the diamond protecting the back 4 which allowed Hoolahan to do his thing!

Though its happened many times in the past and I''m sure Lambert can get over it!

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Will we Boo him next season ?

[/quote]

I bet several will now...

[/quote]

Will we see him next season?  Or is he more likely to end up in League 1??  Its more his level

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]Always over rated in my opinion. Was a fans favourite and I never really knew why. Maybe it was his affectionate puppy like nickname that created the bond between him and a lot of fans.[/quote]

Took a dislike to him from a while ago when city played Derby County. Before the match a few city players were signing autographs for some kids sat at the front of the South Stand; Russell could''nt be bothered to take his gloves off to sign an autograph for a young disabled lass who waited patiently and had politely asked. He was the only one not to sign one, could''nt be arsed. Overated clogger with poor discipline; against better oppostion this year he will be found out, irrespective of which position he plays in.

I would have prefered him to stay but only under the right conditions. He is in a good negotiating position being out of contract and i am glad that we have not given in to his undoubted inflated wage demands. There are worse players out there but also a lot better

Why keep on about a player who does not want to play for ncfc forget him and move on . Russell is past his sell by date as possibly Leeds fans will find out soon.Lambert will not better his offer and has no intentions of offering more .Mr Lambert knows a club player when he see one and will not be massed about by Russell who thinks he is a better player then he is.

well said .

lost us a few points in the championship last time .

he is too hot headed when players from other teams who get the better of him .

do we want players who do not want to put on the yellow shirt ..?

the is more consistent decent mid-field players out there .

im not sad too see him go ,a decent first division player at best .

[quote user="singing canary"]well said .

lost us a few points in the championship last time .

he is too hot headed when players from other teams who get the better of him .

do we want players who do not want to put on the yellow shirt ..?

the is more consistent decent mid-field players out there .

im not sad too see him go ,a decent first division player at best .[/quote]Well he didn''t want to be at Norwich last season did he? He wanted to leave and only stayed because either Norwich wouldn''t accept a bid, or more likely because he soon realised, he could get a bigger contract for himself if he hung around until he could leave on a bosman.

His rash challenges and sendings off contributed to our relegation from the Championship. Happy he has gone.