Sign in to follow this  
Good Evening Neil

Chris Martin

Met him last night in Tescos car park in Beccles lol. Actually a nice bloke. Happy to have a chat and sign us an autograph. His missus is quite far pregnant so good luck to them [(Y)]

Thats his sister and the baby is mine

Seriously??? I can never tell when people are joking.......

Seems a decent lad Chris, think the loan spell at Luton saw him mature....probably the only thing Roeder did right.......but thats another discussion that we have had many many times........

[quote user="PL"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Don''t forget sign Wes! True, and Gunn did sign Holt.....[/quote]

But apart from that, they were both still crap [:D]

[/quote]

How can you say that!? Gunn sealed the deal for the legend that was Michael Theoklitos! I don''t think I''ve ever seen a better city keeper [:P] 

But by the same token I think it''s nice to see that both Martin and Spillane clearly have a lot of belief in their own ability. Martin in particular will need that because there are very likely to be times in the championship next season where the goals won''t flow as regularly as they did in league 1. However I reckon he''ll do just fine next year.

[quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="PL"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Don''t forget sign Wes! True, and Gunn did sign Holt.....[/quote]

[/quote]

How can you say that!? Gunn sealed the deal for the legend that was Michael Theoklitos! I don''t think I''ve ever seen a better city keeper [:P] 

[/quote]

Would you be referring to Gunn or Theoklitos [;)]

[quote user="PL"][quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="PL"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would you be referring to Gunn or Theoklitos [;)][/quote]

We both know the quality keeper I''m refering too, I''ve never seen a more (what''s the word?)... unique performance in my life [:)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Thats his sister and the baby is mine Seriously??? I can never tell when people are joking....... [/quote]

They''ve taken gullible out of the dictionary as well!!

[quote user="!?! CT "]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Thats his sister and the baby is mine Seriously??? I can never tell when people are joking....... [/quote]

They''ve taken gullible out of the dictionary as well!!

And inserted Smartarse

[quote user="PL"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]....probably the only thing Roeder did right...[/quote]

Don''t forget sign Wes![/quote]

wes was his best move!!

Agree, I think Martin, provided he gets the service and has quick wingers to assist him, will score buckets. Quality finisher.

Who gives a crap about Asda its all about Tesco now. Thats where i saw super Chris. Never dared speak to him though. His girlfriend is pregnant to.