Sign in to follow this  
Daphne

Paul Lambert on 5Live

Come on grandad time for bed - Big Nose.

prob wouldn''t let you out your home anyway would they? - Irish messi, Now changed name to lambo, possibly to avoid further embaressment.

Now youngsters, your stereotype of me being this OAP, trudging for bargins in Anglia Square, struggling with my shopping on the bus is laughable,

Not that its any of your business, and this isnt me bragging, just rubbishing your stereotype.

I buy my clothes and suits, from jonathan trumbull not cardigans from bargin buckets, Ive got 3 homes, i signed over my 4th on Cricket ground Road last year to my son. Ive travelled the world with my wife and family, ive seen Norwich and England play all over the world, ive got my own succesful business that i built up from zero with no silver spoon, my wife, son, and grandkids will be set for life when I die, ive served my country proudly, winning trophys for boxing, ive lived a life that im proud of and made my family happy.

Not bad for a thick old Lakenham cock, coffin dodger who cant spell........oh, or use the quote function.

Not being funny Bump, but people, even morty are taking the p;ss out of them not me...Morty on my side, thats something in itself...love you morty xxx ..lol..pretty obvious whos made a cock of themselves on this thread........im not boasting about anything, its just laughable that some kid, hiding behind a computer has an image in their head that im Victor meldrew...lol.....far from the truth mate...cheers Bump...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. very hostile at the moent here i think we need some more signings to shhh people and calm them down. that or reduce sugar intake and increase morphine doses.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Come on grandad time for bed - Big Nose.

prob wouldn''t let you out your home anyway would they? - Irish messi, Now changed name to lambo, possibly to avoid further embaressment.

Now youngsters, your stereotype of me being this OAP, trudging for bargins in Anglia Square, struggling with my shopping on the bus is laughable,

Not that its any of your business, and this isnt me bragging, just rubbishing your stereotype.

I buy my clothes and suits, from jonathan trumbull not cardigans from bargin buckets, Ive got 3 homes, i signed over my 4th on Cricket ground Road last year to my son. Ive travelled the world with my wife and family, ive seen Norwich and England play all over the world, ive got my own succesful business that i built up from zero with no silver spoon, my wife, son, and grandkids will be set for life when I die, ive served my country proudly, winning trophys for boxing, ive lived a life that im proud of and made my family happy.

Not bad for a thick old Lakenham cock, coffin dodger who cant spell........oh, or use the quote function.[/quote]Easy to make stuff up behind a computer screen [;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Come on grandad time for bed - Big Nose. prob wouldn''t let you out your home anyway would they? - Irish messi, Now changed name to lambo, possibly to avoid further embaressment. Now youngsters, your stereotype of me being this OAP, trudging for bargins in Anglia Square, struggling with my shopping on the bus is laughable, Not that its any of your business, and this isnt me bragging, just rubbishing your stereotype. I buy my clothes and suits, from jonathan trumbull not cardigans from bargin buckets, Ive got 3 homes, i signed over my 4th on Cricket ground Road last year to my son. Ive travelled the world with my wife and family, ive seen Norwich and England play all over the world, ive got my own succesful business that i built up from zero with no silver spoon, my wife, son, and grandkids will be set for life when I die, ive served my country proudly, winning trophys for boxing, ive lived a life that im proud of and made my family happy. Not bad for a thick old Lakenham cock, coffin dodger who cant spell........oh, or use the quote function.[/quote]

What you''ve gotta understand Arthur is that it''s none of that stuff that makes you a legend to me...

It''s your brilliant rascist views and wise words [:D] Reminds me of my granddad

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we''d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it''s breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

I love a good monologue

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]It''s your brilliant rascist views and wise words Reminds me of my granddad LOL. Im not racist, opinionated, but not racist.[/quote] My favourite way of saying it is; I''m not prejudice, I hate everybody equally!

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we''d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it''s breathtaking, I suggest you try it

LOL. Ipswich fan then............

My favourite way of saying it is; I''m not prejudice, I hate everybody equally!

That could be my new signature???

Fromage Frais.....Ive heard that before somewhere.....where did you nick that from....Blalckadder???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Fromage Frais.....Ive heard that before somewhere...[/quote]It''s French.[Y]Very funny thread.  What weight did you box at, Arthur?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Now youngsters, your stereotype of me being this OAP, trudging for bargins in Anglia Square, struggling with my shopping on the bus is laughable.[/quote]Yesterday I bought a plant pot from QD.

I''m not blaming, Arthur, i think it''s really funny......carry on!

PS did anybody actually hear PL on five live yesterday afternoon and was it informative?

PS did anybody actually hear PL on five live yesterday afternoon and was it informative?

How dare you attempt to bring this debate back to the point of the thread LOL............didnt hear it mate, did you?....anything of interest.....Grayson was on sky apparently.......why are the media so obsessed with leeds........they have been a 3rd division side for 3 years.......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Yesterday I bought a plant pot from QD.

LOL. Typical youngster lol.[/quote]Thanks... I''m 36 next month. [:^)]I think I''m just immature.

lol. Sorry Arthur!!

I didn''t hear PL, just heard a little bit about Capello, which i''ve started a new thread about, when i nipped to the shop last night!

I bloody hate Leeds and everything that they stand for. Grayson is now a hero up there but he would have been hung drawn and quartered if they hadn''t of got that win on the last day of the season.

The media''s stance on so called ''big clubs'' also sickens me. It''ll be interesting to see how Blackpool are received next season.

Anyway Arthur did you win the fight?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sure could morty...........outside sonshine.....Ill give "irish bloody messi"....they didnt call me Windmill Whittle in the forces for nothing.............[/quote]

Did they call you Windmill Whittle because you used to stand in the showers and swing your cock round and round at the other troops?

Grayson is now a hero up there but he would have been hung drawn and quartered if they hadn''t of got that win on the last day of the season.

Exactly....the game before they lost to Charlton and wanted him sacked....couldnt make it up!!!

Anyway Arthur did you win the fight?

Yes, by default....2 challengers failed to show........should have stayed at home and built on my obsession with Amanda Holden......then again thats why doris sent me to the pub at 8............

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Anyway Arthur did you win the fight? Yes, by default....2 challengers failed to show........should have stayed at home and built on my obsession with Amanda Holden......then again thats why doris sent me to the pub at 8............[/quote]

Just like to apologise, yesterday afternoon one of my "friends" decided to take over my account on here and it has come to my attention he became cocky to you.. after i''d saw that i changed the irish messi name to hide the p rick which that was and go as someone new who hopefully you will respect that was not me. I fully respect you on this messageboard you have good points and bring good arguments forward so i apologise.

Just like to apologise, yesterday afternoon one of my "friends" decided to take over my account on here and it has come to my attention he became cocky to you.. after i''d saw that i changed the irish messi name to hide the p rick which that was and go as someone new who hopefully you will respect that was not me. I fully respect you on this messageboard you have good points and bring good arguments forward so i apologise.

LOL....No worrys, I apologise too, I do get carried away, you may have noticed LOL........also it wasnt me it was my nephews lol.......No worrys mate.