Sign in to follow this  
morty

Players pay on promotion.

Anyone know (I mean really know, or have a reasonable idea) how much players pay goes up on promotion roughly?I know individual contracts will differ but just wondered on  fag-packet %.Like say Grant Holt was on 5k a week would he be on 9 or 10 next season?I was just thinking about how much promotion actually means to individual players and how it affects their lifestyle.

Used to be 10-15% depending on the player and his role eg squad player/1st team regular......cant say for definete what it was last season. Dont think Holt would go from 5k to 9k brobably to 6-7k???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Used to be 10-15% depending on the player and his role eg squad player/1st team regular......cant say for definete what it was last season. Dont think Holt would go from 5k to 9k brobably to 6-7k???[/quote]Yeah, I suppose that sounds a reasonable percentage.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Not being stupid by saying this but on Football Manager 2010 it''s normally either 5%, 10% or 15% increase. That sounds reasonable so I think it is something like that.[/quote]

Dont know what Football Manager you have, but on my one (2010) all players have a 25% promotion increase and 25% promotion decrease by default. It is not possible to change this amount.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]My one hasn''t my one just has the 5, 10 or 15 %. Then I can change it higher if I want.[/quote]

And you have Football Manager 2010 or an earlier version?

The reason I ask is not to prove you wrong, but if there is some sort of update or patch which will allow me to change pay rises from 25% to 5% then I want to know!

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]My one hasn''t my one just has the 5, 10 or 15 %. Then I can change it higher if I want.[/quote]

And you have Football Manager 2010 or an earlier version?

The reason I ask is not to prove you wrong, but if there is some sort of update or patch which will allow me to change pay rises from 25% to 5% then I want to know!

[/quote]

Are you sure your not talking about yearly wage wise rather than Promotion pay rise?

"My one hasn''t my one just has the 5, 10 or 15 %. Then I can change it higher if I want."

That''s yearly wage rise, but includes 20% and 25% also - you can change it when you offer a contract.

Promotion is always +25% and relegation = -25%, if the contract is longer than the current season.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"My one hasn''t my one just has the 5, 10 or 15 %. Then I can change it higher if I want."

That''s yearly wage rise, but includes 20% and 25% also - you can change it when you offer a contract.

Promotion is always +25% and relegation = -25%, if the contract is longer than the current season.[/quote]Correct.FM has automatic 25% increases for promotion and decreases for relegation. The finances in the game are generally quite accurate because the makers of the game do discuss them with real chief executives.

So the answer is it depends on whats in the contract...

I wonder how much Drurys wages have differed since he''s been at the club. I imagine when we were in the Prem he was on a fair wedge.