Sign in to follow this  
CanaryJames

Richard Keogh...

Out of contract at Carlisle. Only 23, but no compensation would be required.

Was superb against us in the FA Cup, and given he can play anywhere in the back four, what do people think?

Personally I''d be looking to bring him and David Wright in. It would leave us with a cracking defence with a variety of options then we can start to focus on other improvements.

I think the last couple of weeks show that none of us can predict who the next signing will be. I would suggest 92 users on here each select a squad each from the football league and post up all the players from each team who are out of contract or available on a free - law of averages suggests someone will guess correctly. I''m fed up with trying to read Lambo''s mind.

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]I think the last couple of weeks show that none of us can predict who the next signing will be. I would suggest 92 users on here each select a squad each from the football league and post up all the players from each team who are out of contract or available on a free - law of averages suggests someone will guess correctly. I''m fed up with trying to read Lambo''s mind.[/quote]I''ll have Preston North End.

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]I think the last couple of weeks show that none of us can predict who the next signing will be. I would suggest 92 users on here each select a squad each from the football league and post up all the players from each team who are out of contract or available on a free - law of averages suggests someone will guess correctly. I''m fed up with trying to read Lambo''s mind.[/quote]

if we are going all 92 teams...ill take norwich instead [;)]