Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Early championship predictions for next season

Play Offs: Norwich, Reading, QPR, Ipswich

In that order would mean a play off 2 leg tie against the scum........superb.......no midday kick off crap......and we get 20% tickets for the away game.......Portman Road, will be like a home game for us.......

I feel that this season is a great opp for us to go up with two of three teams coming down in financial trouble.

Champs: ''Boro

2nd: Cardiff

Play-Offs: Bristol City, Forest, Leicester, Ipswich

Norwich to finish around 9th. QPR to just miss out on play-offs. I reckon Bristol will have a great year because of their superb manger.

The Ipswich one is a serious prediction and not said just to annoy you all. I dislike them just as much as you.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="Europe_93"]Champs: Cardiff
Runners Up:  Leeds
Play Offs:  Norwich, Reading, QPR, Ipswich
[/quote]

A Norwich - Ipscum Play-off final would be nuts.[/quote]

Unless we lose of course, I can''t think of a worse scenario.

Burnley

''Boro

Forest

Bristol City

QPR

Swansea

Down

Preston

Milwall

Scunthorpe

Norwich 10th

Scum 9th

The binners in the playoffs, you''re ''avin a larf !

Ever wondered why there is no talk of Operation Premiership at poorman road anymore ? I don''t think the paupers are even talking about making a playoff place either. There''s a good reason why a massive 3000 farmhands haven''t renewed their season tickets for next season as well.

If Evans was supposedly backing this promotion push then why the hell was there no money made available last autumn when they were more in danger of being relegated than promoted ? Why later, when the transfer window opened, was the ''mad dog walker'' having to turf out three of his top earners to scrape together enough cash to bring in two Sunderland cast offs ... on loan ?

Why has Clegg repeatedly stated that the club must now live within it''s means ? A means that has seen income fall steadily (below that of City) year in year out - and will take another massive hit with the huge drop in ticket sales.

Having said that I don''t think the paupers will go down next season, there are too many others in a worse financial sh*t street and a few more to come that will stop that - but they will still have a mediocre season with a motley bunch of failures, cast offs and the rubbish that they cannot turf out of poorman road.

Expect mr roy to be gone sooner rather than later.

Champs - Forest

Runners-Up - Reading

Play-Off Winners - City

Relegated - Piswich, Piswich & Piswich (They''ll be that bad, they''ll fill all 3 places!)

[quote user="City1st"] Expect mr roy to be gone sooner rather than later.[/quote]

Mr Roy?!?!

That''s far too nice a name for Mr ''Up Yer B0ll0cks''.

This is the only Mr Roy for me...

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/30kag0o.jpg[/IMG]

Enjoyed the light-hearted fun over the typo by Arthur. 101 year season....HAH! 400 goals for the leading scorer had me laughing.

Forest, Leicester and Blackpool all rose from the depths pretty quickly, so why not us? We seem to have the right mentality in the board room, and Lambert seems to know how to get the most out of his players, so a playoff spot should not be out of the question, especially if we lose 1 - 7 opening day!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I I reckon Bristol will have a great year because of their superb manger. .[/quote]And we have a stunning manager, so why can''t we have a great year too?[:|]

1.City2.Reading3.Leeds4.Millwall5.Burnley6.Forest10.Scum22.Palace23.Hull24.Scunthorpe